another river bet/check?

FCP, 9 handed, very passive table. buncha donks.RISE is button with K :club: Q :D PF:UTG calls, 4 folds, CO calls, RISE raises, SB calls, BB folds, UTG calls, CO callsFlop: (9 SB) 6 :D 9 :) 7 :D SB checks, UTG checks, CO checks, RISE bets, SB folds, UTG calls, CO callsTurn:(6 BB) Q :) UTG checks, CO bets, RISE raises, UTG calls, CO callsRiver: (12 BB) 8 :) UTG checks, CO checks, RISE.....check or bet? read on CO is that he's passive and loves to call. turn raise good?

no, i would. i just dont want to. i dont like folding TP2K in 10+ BB pots. but against passive players I'm beating a c/r 0% of the time. so i dont want to get checkraised and have to fold getting about 15-1.but i may get called by some worse hands, i just dont know how many considering the board.

Doesn't it make a difference which player check raises you? I think if UTG check raises you have to call if he isn't too passive, and would do this with a busted flush draw. Maybe i'm retarded way off on this but i'd like to hear what others think.