kk or qq from early position

Hey, Ive noticed a problem recently. When im in my .25/.50 NL game on pokerstars and im in early position with a high PP, what amount is the best to use as a default preflop raise. So many time recently it seems my 5x the BB raise ahs not driven out the chasers or those holding J5 suited and other possible flush hands. Other times, the bet is too big and i make .75 off the KK. I know sometimes it just come down to luck if those that are chasing just want to stay in til they go broke or double through me. What changes can I make to improve my chances in making these sweet hands work at the flop and beyond. Thanks.
Just push all in, that's the only way to avoid having people call with J5. Because you never, ever want someone to call with J5 when you have KK. Never.
Honestly you are the biggest moron on this forum. You are so incredibly full of it. You flame to the point that its not even funny. I think you better hit the big game and the Bellagio cause you are so much better and more knowledeable then every person on this forum. Really i think this should be your forum not DN's
Pwned. One thing I think people are forgetting to mention is that a smaller raise from UTG/EP is a good idea for the simple fact that we'll be playing the pot OOP more times than not. If we get re-raised from our original smallish bet, then we can jump into push, push, push mode. But, when it comes down to it, I don't want to raise 5x BB UTG and get called four ways and feel like I can't get away or shouldn't get away from my Kings. Lead for 2-4 in EP at the low stakes and you'll like get raised. If not, it'll be good practice in being able to lay down an overpair--something that's vital at highe stakes.
I agree but no good players will not respect a raise of 3-4 times the big blind, 5-6 is only necessary for micro limits in my opinion.
That's a weird looking chick in your avatar. Friend of yours?
You're an idiot.
The OP's post is about micro limits

Your first mistake is playing full ring games on pokerstars. The competition is much stiffer than most sites, and I would consider moving. Secondly, I disagree that you should raise only 4-5 bb with KK. Here's why. First of all, people will call larger raises with hands like K10/Aj, because they are not good, and you might as well get as much value out of your hand at every betting street. Secondly, even if you are raising more with AA/KK/QQ, and it is obvious every time you have it, very few players are paying attention, and furthermore, very few actually care what you have at these limits. The see a hand like AJ, which in ESPN = push all in, and will call anything. Finally, the hands IMO that you are really scared about with AA/KK are low pocket pairs. A 6-8 bb raise may get these small pairs out, or it might not, in which case you're still getting more value. As a previous poster said, find out how much you can raise and still get called, then raise that. Just my opinion.