tunica spoiler...

So Scotty Nguyn(sp) Baby...he finally takes down a big one and banks a cool $960K+...I wonder if Daniel wishes he didn't dress up as Scotty this past Halloween. I bet he wishes he played more like Scotty in this tourney... :cry:

So Scotty Nguyn(sp) Baby...he finally takes down a big one and banks a cool $960K+...I wonder if Daniel wishes he didn't dress up as Scotty this past Halloween. I bet he wishes he played more like Scotty in this tourney... :cry:
..appreciate the heads up. ..so does everyone else who doesn't know that the URL to CardPlayer.com is www.CardPlayer.com I'm sure Daniel's just fine with the way he played, but, you may be right. He may be laying awake right now staring up at the ceiling thinking to himself, "Man, I wish I hadn't dressed up as Scotty for Halloween. I wish I would've played like him. And caught cards like he did." :wall:

I seriously doubt Daniel regrets dressing like Scotty. More likely, Daniel wishes that he could have also been at the final table so that he could show off his spot-on impression of Scotty.

I bet Daniel wishes that he didn't eat so much of that vegetarian chili saturday night. It did a number on his stomach.

I bet DN is just glad to see the chips he gave G SMITH went to good use :roll:
I think you might want to watch accusations like that, poncho
I think you might want to watch accusations like that, poncho
Thanks lefty...I guess the rolling of the eyes were not good enough. Next time I will put up the <sw>I am not accusing DN of dumping. I have too much respect for him and believe he would never lower himself to that. He respects the game too much to do such a thing.

ok, didn't catch the sarcasm of it. its just with all of the anti daniel people on this forum, you can never tell. my apologies

ok, didn't catch the sarcasm of it. its just with all of the anti daniel people on this forum, you can never tell. my apologies
No worries. Forgot what time it is, didn't get much sleep. Let's just say we were too tired to understand everything. I shouldn't have come back the way I did...