**6000 big ones** glorious

my FCP ontario vote would be rama.since it'll probably involve royal, jeff, monkey and maybe marion, i'd suggest seneca though, so we can all get sloppy drunk. i bet if we promise orgy we can get half the Army there.
I know it's probably too far, but I can have beds for 3-4 people for a Windsor FCP trip, and sloppy drunk is a guarantee.
what are we going to do with those extra 2-3 beds?ahahahahahaseriously though - nice offer. i'm sure you'll be taken up on it.
3 - this shimmering wang character is new to me, i want to know more.
I'll gladly fulfill your desire for knowledge of the Shimmering Wang, though why anyone would want to know more than they're forced to is beyond me. I present to you, a list. Ten Things About Shimmering Wang.Shimmering Wang:1) is also Magnificent, but that wouldn't fit, so "Shimmering Wang" shall suffice2) expresses himself primarily in list form3) is totally unsweet4) is a cancer5) has been posting at FCP since the websites inception, but under a different moniker he shared with 4 other people who actually have lives6) also has the astrological sign of Cancer7) is a sever disappointment to anyone and everyone who knows him personally8) is a degenerate gambler, and "pays the bills"/shorts his landlady by playing cards9) Holy shit, that lady bug is fucking huge, and almost all bugs scare me, especially freakishly huge ladybugs, so I'm cutting this list short right now and leaving the room and hoping the bug dies or flies away
Shimmering Wang:9) Holy shit, that lady bug is fucking huge, and almost all bugs scare me, especially freakishly huge ladybugs, so I'm cutting this list short right now and leaving the room and hoping the bug dies or flies away10) Wishes he had as good a taste in music as mbreon
3 - this shimmering wang character is new to me, i want to know more.
I'll gladly fulfill your desire for knowledge of the Shimmering Wang, though why anyone would want to know more than they're forced to is beyond me. I present to you, a list. Ten Things About Shimmering Wang.Shimmering Wang:1) is also Magnificent, but that wouldn't fit, so "Shimmering Wang" shall suffice2) expresses himself primarily in list form3) is totally unsweet4) is a cancer5) has been posting at FCP since the websites inception, but under a different moniker he shared with 4 other people who actually have lives6) also has the astrological sign of Cancer7) is a sever disappointment to anyone and everyone who knows him personally8) is a degenerate gambler, and "pays the bills"/shorts his landlady by playing cards9) Holy shit, that lady bug is fucking huge, and almost all bugs scare me, especially freakishly huge ladybugs, so I'm cutting this list short right now and leaving the room and hoping the bug dies or flies away
classic
Shimmering Wang:9) Holy shit, that lady bug is fucking huge, and almost all bugs scare me, especially freakishly huge ladybugs, so I'm cutting this list short right now and leaving the room and hoping the bug dies or flies away10) Wishes he had as good a taste in music as mbreon11) MBreon sucks
haHA! GOTCHA!(hanging head in shame) Awwwwww nuts,Wang
[11) MBreon sucks
Yep, that's pretty much true. This weekend also proved to me that I have absolutely no game anymore. Too many years of smoking mary jane has taken away any ability I have to get random ass that doesn't involve complete and total luck. It is I who hangs my head in shame.
[11) MBreon sucks
Yep, that's pretty much true. This weekend also proved to me that I have absolutely no game anymore. Too many years of smoking mary jane has taken away any ability I have to get random ass that doesn't involve complete and total luck. It is I who hangs my head in shame.
Dude. I completely commiserate. I tell you, we need to organize a debaucherous Chicago weekend, or something of that ilk. Being on vacation means getting laid is automatic/barely likely, but still more likely than my uzual "zero %" chance.
[11) MBreon sucks
Dude. I completely commiserate. I tell you, we need to organize a debaucherous Chicago weekend, or something of that ilk. Being on vacation means getting laid is automatic/barely likely, but still more likely than my uzual "zero %" chance.
I'm up for whatever, but I'm in Vegas this weekend, so we'll see what happens when I get back...if you are in Mich why don't we just plan a drunken weekend at Soaring Eagle or Little River? I obviously have no game so instead of going to the bars to try and get laid, I am just going to get as drunk as possible and see how much I can embarass myself.