i need a new site

Ahhh... the day has finally come. Today is my Birthday and I finally got rid of my Mac and got on the PC bandwagon. This means that I can finally get off of PokerRoom and their skins. The question is... where do I go now?I assume I should try out Party and Stars but I really have no idea what is good. How bout some others. Doyle's? Paradise? Bos? Interpoker?By the way I usually play 3-6 limit or 1-2 NL. Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

FullTilt recently just offered a MAC download. I tried it and it's great. It's almost exactly the same as the PC version. Why can't all sites do this?I'd be interested to hear about other PC sites as well. I bought a laptop recently, and have only played at FullTilt and UltimateBet.

Good in what way?Are you looking for loose cash games? PartyGood tourney structure? UB and TiltCombo? Stars.

I'd say to try out all the sites for like a week or two and see which one YOU like best not somebody else. Some people might want a very fast tourney structure and some people want a slows structure but the only opinion that matters is your own. So try'em all out and see which one you like.

I'd say to try out all the sites for like a week or two and see which one YOU like best not somebody else. Some people might want a very fast tourney structure and some people want a slows structure but the only opinion that matters is your own. So try'em all out and see which one you like.
yeah i will prob take care of some bonuses and try out some different sites
FullTilt recently just offered a MAC download. I tried it and it's great. It's almost exactly the same as the PC version. Why can't all sites do this?I'd be interested to hear about other PC sites as well. I bought a laptop recently, and have only played at FullTilt and UltimateBet.
Those are 2 good choices.You'll probably be dissapointed if you go anywhere else now.
yeah i will prob take care of some bonuses and try out some different sites
Use PSO, it's the best. Soooo much free stuff when you do it that way.There's a link in my sig for it. Just go signup and horde the PSO points and use them for either Amazon money or Party money, and you can make a killing, and there's always upgrades on certain sites, where you get 9k po ints instead of 6, so use those upgrade codes too if you can. But if you're going to try Full Tilt, it's better to do rakeback instead of PSO, so let me know if you want to do that one... but don't signup for FT through PSO, or the rakeback won't work.
Is there any way to use PSO and get rakeback?
Not for the same site.But trust me, rakeback is much better.You get equivalent of $60 free for using the PSO promo's.... You can clear more than that monthly with rakeback. I've barely played this month and i'm up to $60 in rakeback already.
Those are 2 good choices.You'll probably be dissapointed if you go anywhere else now.
Kurt, I've been splitting time b/t FCP and Full Tilt for the past few days, and I gotta tell you (you're going to be disappointed) I'm not too crazy about Full Tilt. I'm going to give it some more time, but my initial reaction is I'll likely be moving all my dough back to FCP.
Kurt, I've been splitting time b/t FCP and Full Tilt for the past few days, and I gotta tell you (you're going to be disappointed) I'm not too crazy about Full Tilt. I'm going to give it some more time, but my initial reaction is I'll likely be moving all my dough back to FCP.
You've been playing on that shithole PR network for so long you are just confused. You just need to get adjusted.... Try not playing at FCP at all, and play FT only for a few weeks.... Then go back to FCP and you'll see how horrid it is. You can also turn the Avatars off on FT if they bother you. I've gotten used to them though.I'm not the only one who thinks this. Far from it, lol.
I'm sure I'm in the minority but I'm a big fan of the Prima Network.
Minority is an understatement. I think you're the only one.Geez... are you blind?I wouldn't play there if you paid me.
I agree with you doublemeup!!!
Minority is an understatement. I think you're the only one.Geez... are you blind?I wouldn't play there if you paid me.
I read your blog and all it talks about is how you get your ass beat on Full Tilt and yet I'm making money on Prima and you are calling me blind? Well done.
I read your blog and all it talks about is how you get your ass beat on Full Tilt and yet I'm making money on Prima and you are calling me blind? Well done.
I've won a lot more than I've lost.And you're blind because the software is a piece of crap, it has spyware, and it strains the computer when you run it... IF it even bothers to run correctly half the time. You see, blind implies vision... what exactly does vision have to do with winning or losing money? The software is crap. That's just a fact.

I'm also looking for a new site, and isn't prima and pr much softer than ft? I'm only interested in ring games, so tourney structure doesn't matter to me. But I'd much rather have aweful players and poor interface than better players and good interface. That's why i'm leaving stars.

I'm also looking for a new site, and isn't prima and pr much softer than ft? I'm only interested in ring games, so tourney structure doesn't matter to me. But I'd much rather have aweful players and poor interface than better players and good interface. That's why i'm leaving stars.
Then go to Party.

i'll probably put money on party, but how about absolute? i saw that frequent flopper offers rakeback there and they deposit it directly in your absolute account. How is the competition/interface there? Would anyone recommend it/discourage it? Thanks.

Then go to Party.
or Prima :whistle:
i'll probably put money on party, but how about absolute? i saw that frequent flopper offers rakeback there and they deposit it directly in your absolute account. How is the competition/interface there? Would anyone recommend it/discourage it? Thanks.
Stay Away
I only played there briefly for the PSO bonus. I played low limit games, and beat them fairly easily, but I've heard other people say they are rock gardens from people clearing bonuses constantly. Since they offer them like every day and twice on sunday.I just didn't really like the software, so I didn't stay long.