I hadn't posted anything in a while and was feeling a bit left out :wink: !I played for roughly 6 hours tonight and only mixed it up in probably 15 or fewer hands total. The hands I am showing here are pretty much all I got all night, I was getting terrible cards (kept me out of trouble). Wanted to see if anyone had suggestions. My table image is TAG as I havent played many hands. The table is a little loose with some agressive and loose players mixed with a few tight and very agressive players.1.) Pretty early in the night, MP +3 is not good but has been getting lucky. He will chase anything. Hero BB with about $95Folds to MP +3 who goes all-in for his last $18. Folds to hero with A :D Q :club: in the BB.....hero calls2.) Hero is MP +2 with $115. Folds to hero who raises $12 with A :) K :D CO calls and BB calls. Flop comes 8 :) 9 :) 2 :) .BB checks and Hero bets $20, CO folds, and BB calls saying something like "I gotta see 1 more". Turn card is 7 :) . BB checks and Hero bets $25 and BB calls saying something similar to before.River is a 6 :) . Hero checks and BB checks.This is the only hand I am really beating myself up for. I have a real tough time playing AK if I dont hit the flop. I dont want to show weakness and be bet into and have a tough choice possibly with the best hand. Go ahead and let me have it for this one......3.) I had taken a couple of smaller beats to this point and only had about $65 in front of me. Pick up J :) J :D UTG. Hero raises to $15. 2 callers and CO raises to $40. Hero folds.4.)Hero - $65UTG - $175UTG limps. Hero raises to $10 UTG+1 with AK4 callers and back to UTG who raises to $30.Hero calls and everyone else folds. Is this a good call with that much $$ in the pot at that point?Sorry for the terrible formating. I ended up about $106 or just a touch over 1 buy-in. I didnt play very many hands, but couldn't with what I was delt. I felt I played well with a few questionable plays.

jesus 2.5 hands an hour, that should be your win rate, not play rate.hand #1 standardhand #2 i like your mentality of following up on your flop bluff with a turn bet, but it was way too small. you're pushing off noone with that bet as it's barely bigger than the flop bet which he called. and if he's going to call $20 to see one more card on a medium sized pot, he's going to call $25 for sure now that the pot is 2.5x the size. if you're going to follow up on that bluff... $50 is the minimumhand #3 i really cant blame you for folding therehand #4 easy call (im shocked that everyone else folded. the first person was getting 5-1 on their money)

1.)  Pretty early in the night, MP +3 is not good but has been getting lucky.  He will chase anything. Hero BB with about $95Folds to MP +3 who goes all-in for his last $18.  Folds to hero with A :D Q :club:  in the BB.....hero calls
Meh..yeah..thats fine. I lay it down if I don't like the guy or call if I do.
2.) Hero is MP +2 with $115.  Folds to hero who raises $12 with A :) K :D  CO calls and BB calls.  Flop comes 8 :) 9 :) 2 :) .BB checks and Hero bets $20, CO folds, and BB calls saying something like "I gotta see 1 more".  Turn card is 7 :) .  BB checks and Hero bets $25 and BB calls saying something similar to before.River is a 6 :) .  Hero checks and BB checks.
Well, you got half your stack in on the turn--and that's still not enough. You need to push the turn if ou're going to bet it. The pot's like, 75 bucks. You have like, 85 in your stack. Check/Push the turn.
3.)  I had taken a couple of smaller beats to this point and only had about $65 in front of me.  Pick up J :) J :D  UTG.  Hero raises to $15.  2 callers and CO raises to $40.  Hero folds.
Wow. It's either a good lay down or incredibly weak-tight with only 65 bucks infront of ya, and 50 after the fold. Did you have a read that made you think this was a good idea?
4.)Hero - $65UTG - $175UTG limps.  Hero raises to $10 UTG+1 with AK4 callers and back to UTG who raises to $30.Hero calls and everyone else folds.  Is this a good call with that much $$ in the pot at that point?
Ugh..probably not a bad call with that money in the pot, but, realize you're likely in a bad way. You're not dominating any hand here, you're at best a 'coin flip' if not 70/30, IF You're not against aces.Edit; Actually. I just noticed your chipstacks, I got them mixed up. You need to fold/push. Don't commit half your stack unless you plan to push the rest in on the flop no matter what.

Thanks for the replies.

Meh..yeah..thats fine. I lay it down if I don't like the guy or call if I do.
I felt that I probably had the better hand at that point. He had been showing down much less than premium hands previous to this hand and was getting desperate. He also had been sucking out like crazy on people to this point, which didnt stop with this hand......
Well, you got half your stack in on the turn--and that's still not enough. You need to push the turn if ou're going to bet it. The pot's like, 75 bucks. You have like, 85 in your stack. Check/Push the turn.
I agree this wasn't a big enough bet. At the time I was wanting to pick up the pot as I felt that he was on a draw, but I didnt want to push only have A high at that point. Thanks for the info.
Wow. It's either a good lay down or incredibly weak-tight with only 65 bucks infront of ya, and 50 after the fold. Did you have a read that made you think this was a good idea?
I went in the tank for a while on this one. She seemed to be a very solid player and I hadn't seen her reraise all night or play a hand in quite a while. She looked calm and cool for all the right reasons. I thought about pushing for a bit but felt I was beat. When I laid it down and flipped up my cards, she said "Good laydown, I had Aces", but she didnt show them to me so I dont know for sure. Queens or Kings and I push without hesitation.
Ugh..probably not a bad call with that money in the pot, but, realize you're likely in a bad way. You're not dominating any hand here, you're at best a 'coin flip' if not 70/30, IF You're not against aces.
In hindsight I should have just pushed here with what I had left. Earlier in the night I had seen the same player push about $60 with 10 10 to a reraise of $25 when someone else picked up AA. My thought was that if there was an A or K on the flop I would push (which I did), but I knew that I could be beat at that point too.
jesus 2.5 hands an hour, that should be your win rate, not play rate.
I couldn't agree more Davin. I was getting everything paird with a 2 3 or 4 it seemed like. Just waited for my spots and took down a pot whenever I could.