check the river?

PokerStars 0.25/0.50 Hold'em (9 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cxPreflop: Rageur is SB with [Ah], [Th]. CO posts a blind of $0.25. 1 fold, CO (poster) checks, Button calls, Rageur completes, BB checks.Flop: (7 SB) [Jd], [Qh], [Ks] (7 players)Rageur bets, Rageur calls, BB calls, MP1 calls, MP2 calls.Turn: (14 BB) [Kh] (5 players)Rageur bets, Rageur calls, MP1 calls, MP2 calls.River: (30 BB) [5h] (4 players)Rageur bets, ...................????

I already slow down after he raises me again on the turn. He showed alot of aggression on the flop, and he is not slowing down when a scare card hits. I think you are looking at a boat here most of the time. Have to call down though.

I cap it. Anything he has that beats you here would've raised pf (except KJ). Wouldn't be surprised at all if he had A10 as well.Since there's three other villains in this hand, assuming they stay in until you cap on the river, you only have to win the pot 25% of the time to make it profitable. I cap it. Bet/ call at the very least.

I cap it. Anything he has that beats you here would've raised pf (except KJ). Wouldn't be surprised at all if he had A10 as well.Since there's three other villains in this hand, assuming they stay in until you cap on the river, you only have to win the pot 25% of the time to make it profitable. I cap it. Bet/ call at the very least.
So the button capped the flop and turn with just Kx?Since so many people are in the pot I agree with the turn 3-bet but on the river I bet/call and hope to get the 2 overcalls once the button bets.These hands are tough because without reads at this level the button can either be someone fubaring. Or some passive player who doesnt raise preflop.Also everyone realizes that he rivered the nut flush right?

raise that preflop every day.flop is super, not a good time to c/r..turn card sux for you.. really sux.the preflop and flop scream KJ/QJ or AT or maybe a wussy KQ (not raisng preflop)I like bet/call turn, we can bet vlaue from stragglers, in case we are still livec/c river if turn is raised.*** read replies ***hmm..I'm with Verdimme.reads would help.But KJ is very strong possibiltyHe capped a paired boared.... only idiots do that with a straight (no offense Raguer) This is a broadway paired boared.

I think he has A10 or K10 here 25% of the time. We're probably not ahead most of the time, but with four villians that's no reason for not capping it.As pokerplayer pointed out, we know beat any other A10 for the whole pot. And that pot is huge, and will only get bigger because the other two callers don't look like they have any intention of folding.I think check/calling the river is insane. Bet/call i can stand with but the times villain turns over another A10, you'll be kicking yourself cuz you could've gotten another 8bb.

I think check/calling the river is insane.  Bet/call i can stand with but the times villain turns over another A10, you'll be kicking yourself cuz you could've gotten another 8bb.
Or AK, KT, K9 etc..

Thanks for all the help, guys. Villain had JJ to fill up. His preflop call without a raise kept me in without slowing, the bastard.

With 3 opponents in a capped flop, at least 1 has two pair or a set. So when the board pairs, you are very likely now up against a full house. You have to slow down at this point. --cm