protege seat1 round 2 qualifier ticket

what's the story with this tourney?I know there were some maintenance issues or something today, but when I click on my ticket, it won't bring up the details.Is this tourney still happening today?

Bump...Is there an answer? I too cannot register in the tournement: I get an error message:The requested tournament details could not be loaded.Is there still trouble with the fcp tournements since the maintenance?

what's the story with this tourney?I know there were some maintenance issues or something today, but when I click on my ticket, it won't bring up the details.Is this tourney still happening today?
There's currently still a technical issue with the tourneys and info coming up on the web browsers. About 90 minutes before the scheduled start time of the tournament the sign up shifts to only being through the game client and doesn't require a web browser window to open. You should be able to sign up then.
I registered,  but now I can't get to the tourney table.  Any ideas?
If anybody had technical problems with tonight's Seat 1 Round 2 tournament please e-mail me at info@fullcontactpoker.com and we'll get back to you by Tuesday with what we think is a fair solution. Please remember to include your FCP user name and what happened to you in the e-mail.