I qualified in that $11 rebuy thing today but can't play till next week. Who are the regulars so I'll know.  I have only been on stars for one week now since party is retarded.
I haven't been on for a while and was planning on playing the party 500k today....what's retarded about party now?oh, and i'm in the stars 500k and doing poorly. same name.

Man...roller coaster thus far...Gave away 1/3 stack early when my KQ ran into AK after we both hit the king on the flop. He sneaky checked behin on the flop and raised me on the river, paid that off..OOPS!Then I get AJ in the BB flop J88. I bet the flop and get quick called by the SB...he checkraises the turn and i muck knowing he has the 8. (Or the Queen that hit the turn...either way didnt want to risk my stack and he is a good player or at least thepokerdb says so)I get AA, get it all in on a flop of J 10 rag....guy has J 10...i had him covered so i am crippled to about $850.I get AA again a few hands later...i get it all in again on a flop of J 10 rag...he turns over J10!!! Turn card is a K...river a Q...Staying alive baby!!!I am worn out from stress already and we aren't out of hour 1!!!I am Damauler12 if anyone cares.GL all!!!

I swear on Pstars every single ****ing person and their mother thinks the CO and Button are full of poopy. I raised the pot (175) with A10 on the Button. BB calls. flop 56J, he checks, i bet 250, he raises 1500 all in. GRRRR. showed a straight draw :roll:

In under Markysals11... at around 3k right now with SamENole on my right.. not too great of a draw

I'm just gonig to fold on the button from here on out.QJ off on button. all fold to me. I raise to 3X to 3o0. SB Calls bb callsFlop Q 2 2 check, check, I bet 600, SB raises to 1400 all in and BB calls himself all in!i'm getting like a million to one to call but im sure SB was making a move and the BB has either QJ, QK or a two. Damit, he has KQ. SB was making a move

i get A9 in BB 3 limpers. flop is A75. I bet half my stack, 600 into the 600 pot. one limper goes all in with barely less than me. I call and he shows A7, two pair. no help and i'm at 58 in the small blind. I get AK, my best hand of the tourney. Utg raises to 450 and BB calls. Flop A87. other two get it all in and utg has AJ, BB has.......87. GG me.Gl to the rest in.

Well...2nd hour much smoother. Had KK hold up (yes...i am a luckbox so far) and won a few other pots...up to a shade under 5K.I do have Karl Marx at my table so i have to be careful.GL all still in it...

up to 5730... was down around 2600 had 7 5 off in the SB limped in for 100... flop came 7s7c10s... check, MP player bets out 400, folds around i move for my 2200ish more he calls with AsKs... turn is the 2c river Qd and i survive

Well...still alive, but I just drew a horrid seat draw. I am now at a table with....PM Jackson!!!! OUCH!

TY Patrick...At 10K...need to make a move soon, but been in thay mode for an hour or 2 now!LOL

TY Patrick...At 10K...need to make a move soon, but been in thay mode for an hour or 2 now!LOL
If you are still at that same table, the player to my left was that Corey Cheswick guy that made a WPT final table...And Rabscuttle is. well, Rabscuttle.Patrick

Well...only 6.5K left...thats the bad news...The good news?2 people left to the $$$.With the tourney i have had, cashing would be a huge plus for sure!!!