*******official: otc4life thread********

Wow, i just had to catch up from last night, the funny thing is, nothing was really said worth reading. pay4usc or teneight, what is going on, should i pm one of you?
Basically, Teneight and SC wanted to attack the army thread, but we decided just to ignore them.
Please. Three of those guys got bored and came over here to flame you, and all of you ran for cover like little girls. So weak. What happened to the sweet flames you talked about in the charter?
We are going to be similar to the FCPHA but we will be the younger/cooler generation.
lol, please. Teneight and co. are about as cool as Richard Simmons in "sweating to the oldies"
  • Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, i just had to catch up from last night, the funny thing is, nothing was really said worth reading. pay4usc or teneight, what is going on, should i pm one of you?
Basically, Teneight and SC wanted to attack the army thread, but we decided just to ignore them.
Please. Three of those guys got bored and came over here to flame you, and all of you ran for cover like little girls. So weak. What happened to the sweet flames you talked about in the charter?
We are going to be similar to the FCPHA but we will be the younger/cooler generation.
lol, please. Teneight and co. are about as cool as Richard Simmons in "sweating to the oldies"
this is so 2 hours ago
this is so 2 hours ago
Where were you two hours ago?
This thread is SERIOUSLY the most PATHETIC and the FUNNIEST thread I think I have EVER read. Watching teneight and hit OTC "boys" getting verbally assaulted is awesome. Man....that was fun. Thanks teneight, for showing what a douchebag you truly are. OOPS..I forgot, I wasn't supposed to post here anymore b/c the OTC members don't "like" me.
go play stud...oh wait, there's noone else playing...go play with your rubber ducky.
Why don't you go try and figure out how USC is going to be able to win 8 games next year....now that they have lost....well...everybody from their team!??!?
our run is up...you are right. it was fun to be there while it happened. you can bet i have stories to tell my grandkids when we're eating ice-cream years down the road....BEEEOOOOOOTCH!!!!
Yeah, those will be some great stories."Well kiddies..one year, we played a real weak schedule, then watched the national title game on TV..but then the media voted us national champions anyways, so we liked to act like we were the best team, when really...we wern't. Then, another year..we went to the national title game but didn't have to play what was likely the best team in the nation..so we got another gift there as well. Then, another year, we thought we were way better than anybody else despite cheating to beat Notre Dame and getting real lucky to beat Fresno St. at home, and then we got beat by Texas b/c our crappy defense couldn't stop a girl scout from running down the field. Boy, I should have listened to that KowboyKoop character...he told me what wuz gonna happen...I shouldn't have been such a fool. DOH!"OWNED.It was a good run.
:club::D
Ahhh, you know I'm just razzing you about that. It was a good run, they were a great team, no doubt. Not like they're gonna "suck" next year, just not nearly as good as they were.
yeah i know you're just busting my balls you douchebag :D
this is so 2 hours ago
Where were you two hours ago?
eating pizza
OMG...SuM827 is completely dominating this game. GOD DAMN SON!!!!!!
OMG...SuM827 is completely dominating this game. GOD DAMN SON!!!!!!
its obvious he is using a flux capacitator I havent seen such numbers since Robert Downey Jr. took an alcohol test
Hey, digitalmonkey, you suck.
I'm a big poopiehead too.
Haha, you said poop.
How about you punch yourself in the head, so then you have poop all over your hand and it smells bad.

since when losing with AA vs 99 on a K Q 9 flop getting outplayed?please someone tell that renea to get her head out of her as$. if it makes her happy that she thinks he outplayed me by hitting her 2 outter on the flop...the whatever, she is clrealy a donk.teneight

since when losing with AA vs 99 on a K Q 9 flop getting outplayed?please someone tell that renea to get her head out of her as$. if it makes her happy that she thinks he outplayed me by hitting her 2 outter on the flop...the whatever, she is clrealy a donk.teneight
Fold preflop.Good luck.
That's called karma, bitch!
it's called fooled by randomness :roll:
it's called fooled by randomness :roll:
remember to wipe the semen from the corner of your mouth.
I don't know what Karma means :roll: