somebody call the cops......

Because i am robbing these idiots on FCP.....There is no way it is this easy....1-1 PLO........total buyin....$100......47 minutes later......$497....People are sticking their entire stacks in there with bottom set....King High FLushes.....I think this is some type of promotion...because if it isn't...I might retire in a couple of weeks....

Because i am robbing these idiots on FCP.....There is no way it is this easy....1-1 PLO........total buyin....$100......47 minutes later......$497....People are sticking their entire stacks in there with bottom set....King High FLushes.....I think this is some type of promotion...because if it isn't...I might retire in a couple of weeks....
Its definently the avatar
At what limit in PLO online do you have to stop nutpedalling? I usually play 5-10 or 10-20 limit Omaha 8ob, and have found the games to be fairly weak. I'm thinking about making the transition to PLO. Any advice on what a good limit is?
At what limit in PLO online do you have to stop nutpedalling? I usually play 5-10 or 10-20 limit Omaha 8ob, and have found the games to be fairly weak. I'm thinking about making the transition to PLO. Any advice on what a good limit is?
Look....I am not saying that I am the second coming of Sam Farha or anything....but if you can't rip apart the 1-2 and the 1-1 PLO games online...you should kill yourself.I have played as high as 10-20 PLO......but the level that i have found where you actually have to play well to win starts at 5-5 PLO...there are alot of good players there.....maybe 1 or 2 donks per table.....At 1-1 and 1-2...you have like 6 donks per table at a minimum....

Alf, shh. That's the goldmine sir. But I readily agree with the level of play at the lower levels of PL and NL Omaha on FCP. Terrible, just terrible. I thought the Europeans were supposed to excel in this game... I've found few good players but mostly donks.

Look....I am not saying that I am the second coming of Sam Farha or anything....but if you can't rip apart the 1-2 and the 1-1 PLO games online...you should kill yourself.I have played as high as 10-20 PLO......but the level that i have found where you actually have to play well to win starts at 5-5 PLO...there are alot of good players there.....maybe 1 or 2 donks per table.....At 1-1 and 1-2...you have like 6 donks per table at a minimum....
Thanks brosef. I also appreciated the poker table link. The one I want will set me back around $600, but it's worth it. The only problem is they want to charge me like $250 for shipping. I'm still undecided.
:D:):D:):club::D
shooooooosh, dont let this secret out.
Look....I am not saying that I am the second coming of Sam Farha or anything....but if you can't rip apart the 1-2 and the 1-1 PLO games online...you should kill yourself.
ok, i'll look into that, but you think maybe you can share your strategy on how to beat these games first.I just started to learn how to play omaha and I do alright, I hold my own, but I only seem to do really good when I catch cards.What am i missing here?
Hey I want to learn.Alf what table are you on, I'll sit down and you can show me how it's done. 8)
Left the table...I'll share some strategy.A) Very SOLID starting hands.B) Limp very often with connected top 30 PLO hands.C) Raise ONLY your best wraps or double suited hands..bet aggressively on flop with a safe flop of course.D) Call raises with AA and KK and all good wraps....TAKE NO FLYERS with crap hands.E) Learn to recognize when you have an insanely strong draw and stick your stack in against the guy that stuck his stack in there with you with top set. Then laugh at the fact that his set is an underdog.F) a small edge is not good enough.G) A 2 to 1 edge is good enough to stick your entire stack in there....NO slow playing....you have that type of edge with a draw on the flop...pot it.H) Learn to recognize the busted draws and pickup those dead money pots on the river. BE ON THE LOOKOUT...pay attention...those pots where people have one pair are out there all the time...learn to recognize the betting patterns of those that probe with one pair on the turn. Call with a gutterball....pick up the pot with a bet on the river...LEARN TO RECOGNIZE.And lastly......EXPERIENCE, EXPERIENCE, EXPERIENCE.My style is a little lag....but start out SOLID...you will do fine.That should get the noobs started. ENJOY.
Hey I want to learn.Alf what table are you on, I'll sit down and you can show me how it's done. 8)
Left the table...I'll share some strategy.A) Very SOLID starting hands.B) Limp very often with connected top 30 PLO hands.C) Raise ONLY your best wraps or double suited hands..bet aggressively on flop with a safe flop of course.D) Call raises with AA and KK and all good wraps....TAKE NO FLYERS with crap hands.E) Learn to recognize when you have an insanely strong draw and stick your stack in against the guy that stuck his stack in there with you with top set. Then laugh at the fact that his set is an underdog.F) a small edge is not good enough.G) A 2 to 1 edge is good enough to stick your entire stack in there....NO slow playing....you have that type of edge with a draw on the flop...pot it.H) Learn to recognize the busted draws and pickup those dead money pots on the river. BE ON THE LOOKOUT...pay attention...those pots where people have one pair are out there all the time...learn to recognize the betting patterns of those that probe with one pair on the turn. Call with a gutterball....pick up the pot with a bet on the river...LEARN TO RECOGNIZE.And lastly......EXPERIENCE, EXPERIENCE, EXPERIENCE.My style is a little lag....but start out SOLID...you will do fine.That should get the noobs started. ENJOY.
TY...where can I get a good list of the Top 30 starting hands?

Another tid bit....Try this little exercise...Watch a game of PLO online.Then sit there and watch the flop and try to recognize what is the NUTS at that point and what is the second nuts,....do the same on the turn...the same on the river.Then every two hands...watch a flop and try to recognize what would be the best possible drawing hand....right them down....compare your answers to the truth...see where you stand.

Left the table...I'll share some strategy.A) Very SOLID starting hands.B) Limp very often with connected top 30 PLO hands. ENJOY.
what are these? Link. I can guess the top 10 or so, Hellmuth's book has a list of 30 or so would you concur with these. :club:
what are these? Link. I can guess the top 10 or so, Hellmuth's book has a list of 30 or so would you concur with these. :club:
Yes.Although...I would put hands like QQ52 very low on the list.I would take the obvious ten...and then take all the wraps...and then all the one gap hands.