**official world championship of battleship poker**

What was DN's PS name when he played in this today?God Bless Chris Moneymaker.

Kid "Get Me A" Medic
so he did not play today, if that is his ps name?I could not find that name on the list of todays 32 players.

It's a joke that's why you couldn't find it. He's f**ing with us and I ran with the post, sorry I made you ask jeeves, google, or search PS . Sorry, my humor is usually :A) Too deep for mostB) Too dumb for allC) Freakingly creative and funny orD) For those who actually have 90% of a brain AND a funny bone.(sw)

Hachem Fossilman Tom McEvoy and many other pros with ps names are playing in this today.

My friend term_ is playing in today's flight. Anybody aware of who some of the other players are? Does anybody have the list from NWP of who the pro players are?

Kid "Get Me A" Medic
so he did not play today, if that is his ps name?I could not find that name on the list of todays 32 players.
I loathe you.
your my favorite poster turd.you have such a great sense of humorPros names online link.http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...2392&highlight=You can also search for Pros names online probably.
Kid "Get Me A" Medic
I loathe you.
your my favorite poster turd.you have such a great sense of humorPros names online link.http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...2392&highlight=You can also search for Pros names online probably.
Please. Stop. Posting.
The Shrike - Howard Lederer
The Shrike is not Lederer. He wasnt even in the Bahamas for the tournament.
hey you know the link you asked for and i gave you?oh yeah, that one.it says The Shrike - Howard Lederer.i guess the list you asked for is trash then.
Kid "Get Me A" Medic
I loathe you.
Please. Stop. Posting.
hey you know the link you asked for and i gave you?oh yeah, that one.it says The Shrike - Howard Lederer.i guess the list you asked for is trash then.
Very possible, but he's in the middle of the boycott of the WPT. Logically, it doesnt make sense that he would show up for just the Battleship tourney. Don't jump all over my, I'm just pointing it out.
stop mouthing off u cocky lil prik...he did not play in the WPT tourny...it can be a friend using his account, or that list of urs can be wrong...mayb he went to the bahamas just to play in that battleship tourny, or side games...but chances are that...ITS NOT HOWARD LEDERER PLAYING!
Kid "Get Me A" Medic
I loathe you.
Just by saying "I loathe you", get a fluffier dog to cuddle with dude.

Otherwise known as Jorge Arias, he's a well known NL cash games player. A number of people believe that he was instrumental in convincing Stars to implement it's 10/20 NL game (as opposed to the highest level being 5/10). and your friend beat a fine player