poker timer program for cell phones

I have seen people with poker timers for home game tournaments (for raising blinds, etc) on their cell phones. I have a new phone and would like to have this feature. I have a standard alarm but I was wondering if anyone here has or can recommend a specific program or a place to find a poker timer for the cell phone?I know of a million programs / sites that do the same on the PC but I'm looking for one on my cell.Does anyone have such a program? If so what service do you use, what kind of phone, and where do you find it?For the record I use Verizon (LG vx8100 phone). But any info would be appreciated.

You think I didn't google this? I can't find this information anywhere.I'd really appreciate it if you tell me what search terms yield the results I'm looking for.Thanks for being so really helpful. You are an asset to this online community.

lol, you asked for help and I did. This took less than a minute to google: "poker time" cell phone. Here is your damn link: www.christian.nordvaller.se/projects.php?p=pokertimer
Hey Shiny,I just wanted to say that I read your Blog, and I think it's great. With Poker, every little bit counts...for those interested in increasing your bankroll, even if it is by a small amount, check out this guys blog!I'm all over the surveys!
Looks good.But no support for LG phones.Anyone have an LG with one of these?
If your phone supports Midp2 try a version from a diffrent phone with the same or similar screen resolution.You can find phone specifications of a lot of diffrent types here: http://www.j2mepolish.org/devices/devices-vendor.htmlFor more questions and support please use our support-forumGreetings B@nd!twww.blindtimer.com

I don't think my phone supports midp2. I think it's using the "BREW" platform. I don't know exactly what all that means, except that I probably can't use this program on my phone, right?Oh well, thanks everyone for helping. If anyone knows of another that might work I'd appreciate it.

When I go to download it on my phone it says:MIDlet-Name: BTBasicMIDlet-Version: 1.0.1MIDlet-Vendor: blindtimer.comMIDlet-Jar-URL: http://www.blindtimer.com/download/Motorol...-blindtimer.jarMIDlet-Jar-Size: 117663MIDlet-Description: Poker Blind TimerMIDlet-Icon: /icon.pngMIDlet-Info-URL: http://www.blindtimer.comMIDlet-1: BTBasic,/icon.png,BlindtimerMIDlet-Delete-Confirm: Do you really want to kill me?I also tried the address with just .jar and it said it was an unsupported file type.So I take it this won't work now?

I am a little bit surprised, because I found websites where it is possible to download java apps for your phone, but this message sounds like java wont work.sorry but I have no clue why it wont work :?Sorry that I have no better news :club:

what java apps do you know of that can work for my phone ? id be interested to try them out.from what ive read my phone uses BREW which is different from java, but it doesnt seem like theres much to download with it... i dunno.but if you could show me some of the apps that do work id appreciate it.thanks again.