unlocked bonus

Hi,I deposited recentley and had no problem tranfering from my cashier account to my poker account.But then I see I have new money in my account a few bucks from unlocking my bonus by playing raked hands.However when I try to transfer that money over to poker account is get an error message about my account not being verified or something (sorry don't have access to it where I'm typing from or I would give you the exact message).Thanks!

Hi,I deposited recentley and had no problem tranfering from my cashier account to my poker account.But then I see I have new money in my account a few bucks from unlocking my bonus by playing raked hands.However when I try to transfer that money over to poker account is get an error message about my account not being verified or something (sorry don't have access to it where I'm typing from or I would give you the exact message).Thanks!
Hi Dr Shakes, it appears there's an incorrect setting in your account. I've sent a message to the person who can correct this and it should be taken care of shortly.Good Luck
I am having the same exact problem, but have not gotten a good answer from Support on this issue. Help here would be great.I was also told that my initial deposit bonus had "expired" when I read in the long Q&A post that this deposit time period would not expire. Could you clear up my confusion?Thanks!
I am having the same exact problem, but have not gotten a good answer from Support on this issue. Help here would be great.I was also told that my initial deposit bonus had "expired" when I read in the long Q&A post that this deposit time period would not expire. Could you clear up my confusion?Thanks!
Hi GoStags92, you should be fine to transfer from your cashier to your poker account now. I think I know what the misunderstading about the bonus is. The bonus doesn't expire but if somebody makes an initial deposit and they don't deposit an amount to get the maximum bonus that was available to them they can't get the bonus on a second deposit.I hope that makes sense.