using excel to track results

I have a spreadsheet that i use on excel that is decent if your interested i can send it to you
you should put it on public domain somewhere. link it here if you do. i'm interested.otherwise tritz use cardplayer.com's poker analyst
I have a spreadsheet that i use on excel that is decent if your interested i can send it to you
you should put it on public domain somewhere. link it here if you do. i'm interested.otherwise tritz use cardplayer.com's poker analyst
Is that downloadable?
I would be happy to share my spreadsheet with anyone on FCP. It's not the greatest thing in the world but its decent. If your interested send me a PM.

Tritz, I thought your poker tracking software showed you your opponents cards? What is there to track? You should win every hand. You just need to get a bank account. They will track everything for you.

I'll be willing to host it incase anyone else wants to grab it. I use one but its something anyone could make in 5 mins.
If your willing to host it ill be happy to give it to you. Just send me a PM with an email adress where i can send it to you.
Tritz,Use PokerTracker.Zach.
Zach,PokerTracker isn't free.Tritz.
Tritz,Go through PokerSourceOnline.I did it in 2 days.Zach
I know Poker Tracker is great and i do use it to track my play and my opponents play but i would rather use a spreadsheet to track my results because poker tracker doesn't support a lot of sites and because it obviously doesn't track live play, both of which a spreadsheet can do.
Tritz,Use PokerTracker.Zach.
Zach,PokerTracker isn't free.Tritz.
Tritz,Go through PokerSourceOnline.I did it in 2 days.Zach
I know Poker Tracker is great and i do use it to track my play and my opponents play but i would rather use a spreadsheet to track my results because poker tracker doesn't support a lot of sites and because it obviously doesn't track live play, both of which a spreadsheet can do.