the poker world and my opininos

i thought members have the right to share their opinions about anything..the forum included. why are my opinions been deleted? you don't want anyone to read about them?sorry for causing problems because i wanted to post something tha is very very common in poker tournaments. (selling shares) a lot of top players do it. even daniel does it by swapping % in tournament with his fellow friends. i'm sure following our leader wouldnt be a problemanyways, selling shares is a big part of the poker world. I thought that i would make a great deal for everyone in FCP and give them a chance to buy shares off me. General poker seemed like the right place to post such a thread, i guess i was wrong. two of my threads go deleled when i did nothing wrong. it dosent say anything about selling shares in the forum rulesi wouldnt really be spamming if my original thread for deleted. I ask for the mods to read this and let all of the members read this. I wrote a very long thread, which got deleted ASAP. i guess people cant share their opinion in forums. if you don't see me around, that means i got banned from FCP. sorry for causing problems because i wanted to post something tha is very very common in poker tournaments.teneight

Please stop it. You are making yourself look ridiculous. And a man in your position cannot afford to be made look ridiculous.
i dont know how many of you read my longgggggg thread about "Mods over using their power", but it had a clear explanation to why i think they are, including some of my opinionsit got deleted within a few min.
This can't end well.
if i get banned for doing something that is very common in the poker world, then so be it.so if yuo dont see me around anymore..goodbyemy email: raiders44ever44@yahoo.comif you want to reach meteneight

I deleted the three threads that you made and locked the other two because obviously now, you are just trying to anatagonize me. THere have been complaints about your blatant spam and asking for a stake, yes stake, and you are upset because you for some reason don't feel the rules apply to you. Maybe if you had some patience and haven't gone on your little tantrum then there wouldn't be any problems. I haven't abused my powers at all, that is just your opinion, deal with it

Please stop it. You are making yourself look ridiculous. And a man in your position cannot afford to be made look ridiculous.
i dont know how many of you read my longgggggg thread about "Mods over using their power", but it had a clear explanation to why i think they are, including some of my opinionsit got deleted within a few min.
Can you rewrite it. I never got too see it.Thanks.
I deleted the three threads that you made and locked the other two because obviously now, you are just trying to anatagonize me. THere have been complaints about your blatant spam and asking for a stake, yes stake, and you are upset because you for some reason don't feel the rules apply to you. Maybe if you had some patience and haven't gone on your little tantrum then there wouldn't be any problems. I haven't abused my powers at all, that is just your opinion, deal with it
how is doing something very common in poker tournaments these days wrong?? especially in a poker forum itself. it shouldnt be against the rules.i'm not a annoying newbie who is asking to be Fully staked just for a $5 tournament. i don't beg for money constantly. i could see why THAt would be against the rules, but this?? common, this should be allowedif PMjackson or steve7stud wanted to sell shares of themselves in a big tournameant, it should be allowed. MAybe even daniel negreanu might want to give FCpers an opportunity to buy shares. its nothing that the poker world has seen beforeit happens every day in a lot of tournaments..why is it wrong for someone to post it in a poker forum.
hahahahahahha
haha sorry..it was very very long.

I think just about everyone on the forum is aware you are selling shares of yourself in the tourney. Post it in your blog and stop making threads about it. Its getting old.

I think just about everyone on the forum is aware you are selling shares of yourself in the tourney.  Post it in your blog and stop making threads about it.  Its getting old.
like i said, i wouldnt be spamming this if my original thread never got deleted over and over againsorry once again for the spam