Actually, this was supposed to be a response to one of the already existing posts. The one where JFarrell insisted that he can "kill" Phil Hellmuth. I didn't intend on making a new post, so I guess you can ridicule me all you want. But going back to what I was originally responding to... that's ridiculous. From the "Hollywood Jew conspiracy" to calling with pocket 2's when two people have gone all-in ahead of you to being able to "kill" Phil Hellmuth... I'm sorry. It's just absurd.

wait...what "hollywood jew conspiracy"? :D
look for the thread i started on the stu ungar movie high roller a few weeks ago... he did say alot of pretty anti sematic remarks .....not for nothing you offended him a little bit.....sorry that was my best deniro impersontion....
wait...what "hollywood jew conspiracy"? :D
look for the thread i started on the stu ungar movie high roller a few weeks ago... he did say alot of pretty anti sematic remarks .....not for nothing you offended him a little bit.....sorry that was my best deniro impersontion....
Anti-sematic....personally, I don't care about that stuff. But "hollywood jew conspiracy" sounds like something out of the inquirer.