ace of aces tournament

Anyone else in this on PokerRoom? $150 buyin, great structure, similar to the Grand tournaments. Not available through FCP, but it's a great tourney.
when did it start?
8:30 EST
Made some bad plays, supposedly a lot of sharks at my table from the chat. Hoping for a move and/or double up. Down from 5k to just over 3k.
Zimmer, please read the thread Hand critiquing. Your input on any street, from any of the players would be appreciated, good luck in your tourney.
Made some bad plays, supposedly a lot of sharks at my table from the chat. Hoping for a move and/or double up. Down from 5k to just over 3k.
I've played against Sir Cloud and rocker b4, both seem solid, never played with the rest, gl

Ugly hand last hand before break. I raised to 600 from CO with J9h, BB calls. Flop is AK8 with 2 hearts. He leads 600, and has about 1500 left. I put him all in, and he calls with K fucking J. No heart, and I'm down to 1500, with blinds at 150/300 I need to make a move soon.

zimmer do you think a better play wouldve been to just call on the flop?
I think I lose all fold equity on the turn. Also, if I miss on the turn, what do I do if he pushes, and I've stuck in 1200 and don't even see the river. I think a decent player folds KJ there as he still had a workable stack, but I was wrong.
u have a Q there zim?zim at 12K
Yeah, I had Q6. After that turn, I was praying he had AQ or KQ. These guys are complete nits, just gonna keep chopping away at smaller pots.

Ugh...UTG+1 raises to 1500, I reraise from SB to 3500 with KK. He pushes for 14k total, has me covered by about 2k. I thought for a second i might be boned, but I called, and he had AA. No suckout, and I'm out in 58th. Picked up some points for their leaderboard, but tough way to go down.