bad players on party poker

20 dollar sng. I've got top pair with two callers. Turn comes two bets into me. I've got to fold right? One of these guys is on an inside straight draw. The other with a small pocket pair.Whoever plays party poker do these guys throw your game off. I'm really thinking I need to take my winnings and get out of here. I just don't know what to do. If I raise they still call. It's really frustrating. And the next time when the same thing happens they'll have the nuts.

Honestly, I make some real loose calls in pots there due to a.) their size, and b.) my complete and utter fascination with the reasoning these people use. Nothing like saying "Well, my set of queens is only beat by aces, and KT. He has one of those hands, though. WHICH DID HE CAP WITH PREFLOP?". Of course, that's an exaggeration of an example since QQQ is good far more than enough of the time, and you're facing some busted mystery draw or middle pair, but I will make some loose calls as much for information and interest as I do for pot odds and EV.I will throw a couple bucks away on a river just to get some insight. Pot odds compensate me, sort of.SnG's on party I have yet to try. I've had success at other sites, but the dollar vig on 5's is ridiculous and I'm building a bankroll, not flailing around throwing money at everything anymore. Just the crazy hands that I really want to see.

While it's profitable in the long run to play these family flop games, if you get tired of everyone calling preflop then the limit sit n go's arent bad.....Most flops are 4 handed at most and near the end you are usually up against someone who atleast has a small idea what they are doing.....Before everyone piles on, I know it is more profitable to play against the newbies all day, but sometimes a challenge is fun......The rake on party is crazy though.......

I just want to know though, does it throw your game off. I just don't know how to play these guys sometimes.
In every game, you need to adjust to the prevailing style of play. There's a lot of work out there on that. In addition, everyone prefers a different style of game based on their goals, individual style, and even personal weaknesses.Also, comfort levels vary from game to game. While a loose-aggressive game is the most profitable, I have some tilt potential when I take bigger swings and before now was working with a short bankroll; thus I preferred loose-passive games; less profit, more safety, occasional surprising beats but none of the ridiculous "you capped with 9-3 suited every round to backdoor the flush" type confusing, tilt-inducing beats (for me). Tight-passive games work well for other players because they derive pride from making bluffs and making reads, and can play more hands and be more aggressive. Profit is less, theoretically, but it rewards their style and provides enjoyment and excitement not strictly tied to dollar amounts. Which is fine if you're honest about your goals.Tight-aggressive games are good for someone willing to pay to learn and so on, but are poor places to win money, though good places to earn respect. Not what I'm looking for right now.

Back when I started playing at PP it stunned me not just threw me off a little.I lost a bunch o cash thinking why am i losing I'm better than this! But now I have ajusted and have learned to " think" like a fish.This has made me very profitable at Party.