shimmering wang needs a pt expert's help

Hey guys. I'm doing my monthly checkup tomorrow at some point, and there's something I was thinking about earlier...I'd like to see how effectively I'm adjusting to patterns of suboptimal play from against groups of opponents. Is there a way PT can filter my money won/lost (differential) by player type?For example, say I think I'm not winning enough off of Tight/Passive-Passives (mouse). I know PT can SORT the won/lost/differential list by "icon"/player type, but can I filter it somehow so I can get an aggregate total against ALL players of that type? I think this is something that could really help me, at least on the surface. I think I could find out if I'm paying off mice or getting too aggressive with Tazmanian Devils and shit.Anyway, just wondering. If anyone has an ideas, holleee at meWang

not at PT pc now..but in the Preference tab in the Ring Player Stats Window can you filter by ICON?I know there are several player filters along with dates, #hands, etc.quid pro quo:I've only palyed 35k hands and my first DB filed up. Lots of datming. Now I've started a new one but have much 2/4 datamiined on the old one. Eventually,this one will fill up, etc. How do you deal with organizing/grouping/using mulitable db's to keep from splitting stuff up all the time. I may not be making sense.

EDIT:Damnit, nevermind... didn't work. That just filters the "show stats for" windown on the far left. When I view my stats it still includes my win/loss/poop for every hand I played.Damn