just got back from vegas

Well for anyone who cares, I just got back from vegas for the first time ever. Stayed at Caesars. Their new poker room is alright. I played 2-5 no limit the entire week. I ended up winning 2475 for the the trip. Not so bad. I really likede the action at the Wynn. I think the most surreal thing was when i went to the Bellagio and saw Doyle, Gus, Chip, Eli, Todd, Chau, and a couple other familiar faces. It was crazy watching them play 3000-6000 mixed no limit. Saw David Williams at Caesars last night playing 10-20 no limit4..ALl in all. Great trip, lots of fun and lots of hott chicks.

Well for anyone who cares, I just got back from vegas for the first time ever. Stayed at Caesars. Their new poker room is alright. I played 2-5 no limit the entire week. I ended up winning 2475 for the the trip. Not so bad. I really likede the action at the Wynn. I think the most surreal thing was when i went to the Bellagio and saw Doyle, Gus, Chip, Eli, Todd, Chau, and a couple other familiar faces. It was crazy watching them play 3000-6000 mixed no limit. Saw David Williams at Caesars last night playing 10-20 no limit4..ALl in all. Great trip, lots of fun and lots of hott chicks.
did your boss come into the cube or what? Good Job at the NL though.
hey i just got back from my first trip too, stayed at ballys, which was ok. i didn't particularily care for poker at the bellagio, although it was cool to see gus at the cashier about 2 feet away from me. caesar's was flipping huge! and so nice, but we couldn't find any exits that weren't for authorized personnel only! i played a lot of 1-2 NL at MGM Grand, and the Aladdin, where the games were pretty weak. i made about 400 bucks playing poker, and lost a couple hundred at pai gow and blackjack, but what a great experience it was! can't wait to go back

Am thinking about going for the first time next year at some point and would appreciate advice from people who know what they're talking about. Looking to play some low-limit cash and small buy-in tournies. Basically just looking to play some poker and have fun. Wheres the best place to stay? Best cardrooms? etc etc..thanks

Am thinking about going for the first time next year at some point and would appreciate advice from people who know what they're talking about. Looking to play some low-limit cash and small buy-in tournies. Basically just looking to play some poker and have fun. Wheres the best place to stay? Best cardrooms? etc etc..thanks
aladdin was the cheapest tournies i saw. 40 dollar buy in freezeouts daily at 10:00am. 60+40 rebuy at 1:00pm. 60 freezeout at 7:00pm(i think), and 60 freezeout at 2:00am. the blind structures are terrible though.