Used my tourney entry on PM tonight. Got down to heads up, me vs TJ.I had A-J, he had 8-9 suited.... It was checked the way down, A Jack hits on the river, long story short, i caught a pair, the jack completed his Inside straight draw... I get my $25 buy in back, but the $200 tourney entry would have been nicer.... Damn TJ....

Used my tourney entry on PM tonight. Got down to heads up, me vs TJ.I had A-J, he had 8-9 suited.... It was checked the way down, A Jack hits on the river, long story short, i caught a pair, the jack completed his Inside straight draw... I get my $25 buy in back, but the $200 tourney entry would have been nicer.... Damn TJ....
I thought they were giving bounties on his head though too?

I tried depositing money on PM tonite and the form kept freezing out. Emailed them about 2 hours ago and they say they are having issues and it will be fixed shortly...how can they make money if people cant deposit, this should be their #1 concern.

PM does have issues. But, it is a new site and obviously lacks. The beginning bonuses and promotions (upcoming freerolls and T.J./Daniel bounties) are enticing though.We'll have to see how it goes. If its like this by this summer then I'll be through with it.