flopped a set: too weak?

Button is loose passiveBB is unknown.25/.50 holdem (4 handed)Preflop: Hero is UTG w/ 8:diamond: 8 :club:Hero raises, Button calls, SB calls, BB calls.(8 SB) Flop: 8 :) 2 :D Q :) SB checks, BB bets, Hero calls, Button calls.(8.5 BB) Turn: A :DBB bets, Hero calls, Button calls(11 BB *raked .5 BB*)River: 9 :DBB bets, Hero calls, Button callsFinal Pot: 14 BBAfter getting 3-bet on the flop, I froze and just went into call down mode. I'm not sure what my line on the turn and river should be though. Should I raise/call the turn, fold river UI to a 3-bet?or raise/call, call river UI (non spade)?or raise/fold?or wait for a safe river and raise the river?Looking back, I think raise/calling the turn, call a nonspade river, bet if I don't get three-bet on the turn. Is that ok?

If you've "read" him for a made flush, you should still pound here (IMO). You have a loose caller here either with a Q or most likely the A of spades. So even IF the BB has us beat, we have 3 two's, 1 eight and 2/3 queens (even if the queen trips someone we still have them) for 6.5 outs. The turn adds 3 more outs. Not to mention 22/Q8 and Qx Xs three bet this flop as well. I think we have the best hand here the majority of the time.ok i didnt have time to proofread this, illl be back to discuss

Guest Zach6668
BB is playing this too fast, imo to be a flopped flushThat notwithstanding, cap the flop, while you still can get the bets in.As played, raise /call turn.you  have to charge them more.
My standard play when I flop a set on a single suit board is to jam away. I will cap the flop every single time, and lead/raise the turn, usually calling a 3 bet. If I haven't improved, and he is still firing away, and the 4th card of the suit has come out, check/calling.