$1.00 +.10 limit stud rail session?

Out in 6th, bad beat city. Get the shortstacks all in with two pair, they flip K high, 6th street and the river spike 'em two pair, happend 3 times in a row. Then my rolled up sixes, ran into a pair of jacks. Turned my 1.00 into 18.00 pretty good risk reward ratio.Thanks for sweating me Phillip.Bed time, workin' for the man tomorrow, I only work for the poker God's at night.
GG... you got paid more for your stud tourney damn.... I only got $60 for my $1 stud H/L 1st place earlier this week on pokerstars...
???? He only won $18, think you won more....lol. GG bwaves, the shortstacks just couldn't be busted. Saw it a couple of times, where they flipped junk, and were in bad shape, only to hit their cards, and double up. Must have been very frustrating. You played a great game though, so well done on the cash...lol
Out in 6th, bad beat city. Get the shortstacks all in with two pair, they flip K high, 6th street and the river spike 'em two pair, happend 3 times in a row. Then my rolled up sixes, ran into a pair of jacks. Turned my 1.00 into 18.00 pretty good risk reward ratio.Thanks for sweating me Phillip.Bed time, workin' for the man tomorrow, I only work for the poker God's at night.
GG... you got paid more for your stud tourney damn.... I only got $60 for my $1 stud H/L 1st place earlier this week on pokerstars...
???? He only won $18, think you won more....lol. GG bwaves, the shortstacks just couldn't be busted. Saw it a couple of times, where they flipped junk, and were in bad shape, only to hit their cards, and double up. Must have been very frustrating. You played a great game though, so well done on the cash...lol
I was actually talking about the ratios of the prize money... basically because lots more people entered his... Thanks for responding to that though hah
I was actually talking about the ratios of the prize money... basically because lots more people entered his... Thanks for responding to that though hah
Yeah 400 entrants exactly.
I know I made bank! I was very frustrated, I kept on saying, "no, no way that three just hit!" Just killing me!! I think I learned a lot from the tourney though and that's all that matters. Different games really open up your poker skills. I'm no stud pro or anything but it was much easier to put people on cards in stud, probably due to the 4 showing!! :club:
near the final table????What was there three or four tables left????Give me a break, give NWP all the censored you want but at least they have players there that actually no how to play the game
Yes, but do they have players who know how to spell ?