seat #3: frequent player (updated)

This is quite funny now that I go back and read the way it's written.  By my calculations I had "earned" my 2500 FCP points  by feb 12th, but since the site can take over a day to update them, they didn't show up in my point total until after 6pm on the 12th as points for the preceding day are not updated until 11:30pm CST.  I played my arse off sunday to get those extra points just to qualify for this ticket and it would really suck to not have them because the system takes a while to update points.  As of last night's update I have 2,781 points and i've played very little this week so this is clearly a timing problem with when points are updated.Handle is Naked_Cowboy.  Could you check this out FCPInfo?
Hi Cowboy, I should be able to get you set up on Friday. You deserve to take part.

Again, I :club: support on FCP. Level headed, more than fair resolutions to any problem that may arise are clearly the norm. As soon as you guys get a referral program set up, I have quite a few folks who I've talked into playing here. One guy already signed up and deposited, he couldn't wait to start, haha.

Still waiting...nothing as of yet.....fcp info, can you let me know if I'm in?
Hi BBF, I've already put the request in for you to get your entry for Seat 3. That should happen at some point on Friday.

UPDATE AS OF FEB 16TH. THE PLAYERS WHO QUALIFY FOR SEAT 3 SHOULD RECEIVE 3 TICKETS FOR THE TOURNAMENTS. WHAT THIS MEANS IS THAT YOU WILL HAVE 3 CHANCES TO PLAY IN THE QUALIFIERS. AN E-MAIL HAS BEEN SENT OUT WITH THIS INFORMATION.