FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

Nice start but that wasn't "proper" pai gow.I learned somebody something bad. End of my report.
Was it mini? Maybe it was. I was drunk too.I have no idea what that 2nd sentence means.Didn't we go to O'Shea's next?
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Glad he found you guys. He called me while I was at some party Saturday night asking me for some numbers of people who were there cause he only had Renae's and she wasn't answering her phone so I take it he got a hold of Nikki.
I don't see any missed calls on my phone from Jim. :club: Doesn't matter though. He found us. And played Army 2/4 with us Sunday night.

while we are bragging about childrens and what not, i still struggle to believe my lil man is going to be 11 in a week or so.Zu1xuvhr-vXawdRK8uDz.png

Heh, I just remembered when Spicey came out to matt's last soccer game, i had ethan with me, he'd never met her.So I said to him, "Ethan, this is Mrs. Parker."She leaned over to me and said "I fucking hate you."

I never even took my camera out of the case all weekend.I've seen Scott's pics.Vold has pics from dinner at LB and perhaps some others? I assume he'll put them here?Anyone else take any pics this weekend?
Maybe, depends if we are in them.If not, I'll email....sometime.Tired
I remember the good ole days when people went on FCPHA trips and they would come back and post pictures and lengthy detailed trip reports with all the funny/awesome stories that happened so the people who didn't go on the trips could live vicariously through the reports.
I won 6500-6800.End report.
I didn't get in until 2am MOnday morning so I ended up taking off yesterday. Back to work today, uggg. So happy it's a 3 day weekend coming up.
You could have stayed with us! Typical flight delay?
I mainly wanted to point out that I had 10 days off in a row and have another 3 coming up.
Nice.
I never even took my camera out of the case all weekend.I've seen Scott's pics.Vold has pics from dinner at LB and perhaps some others? I assume he'll put them here?Anyone else take any pics this weekend?
Sha has pics from LB and the cabana. So the cabana was fantastic. We lounged and drank with the beautiful people. The pool felt great. The waitress in our cabana was damn fine. Such a tight little ass! We watched soccer and were disappointed. Brad and Josh got a little misty when it was all over. The cabana menu was from the Wolfgang Puck restaurant that's poolside at the Venetian. It was super tasty. The shrimp was so good even Spicey liked it and she doesn't like seafood. Spice, Brad and Josh were crazy prop betting in the cabana. Throwing lids from water bottles into the ice bucket and knocking over cup stacks and whatnot. I'm not even sure who came out owing. On Sunday, we went to shoot guns. Ren, Spicey and I are now even more dangerous I learned that I really like to shoot guns. I'm glad I'm an American and not some Canadian who's not allowed to shoot handguns. I'm a terrible shot, but boy was it fun.Our limo driver almost collided with a car at the range that whipped in behind him as he was backing up. The driver decided it was a good idea to exchange profanities with two armed folks all geared up to shoot at stuff. SMRT. Renae pointed out that according to Maritime law, the limo had the right of way because of it's superior tonage. No one was shot. I was glad to get out of there. Spicey and I entertained the notion of who would win if we were in a melee. She thought her size would win out, but I think my ninja skills would prevail. She then said she should have a hockey stick to even it up, but I felt like if she got a weapon, I'd have to break out a long staff. Josh didn't think I had experience with a long staff, but boy was he wrong. As I said in the cab, "I'm Darth-fucking Maul." I think in the end we determined that I would kick her ass up and down the street. Oh and much to everyone's surprise, I played credit card roulette. We played on the Ellis Island $7 dollar steak meal. I lucked out. Gambool!
Thank you Renae!and wow to the bolded
I'm a luck ass prick, for sure. Phew!
Glad he found you guys. He called me while I was at some party Saturday night asking me for some numbers of people who were there cause he only had Renae's and she wasn't answering her phone so I take it he got a hold of Nikki.
Jimbo was so sweet to me. If he was trying to get laid, he could have. I mentioned the boys and he said, "I keep forgetting that you have kids. You look like you're 22." LOVE!
35410_411795084215_507214215_4247240_2427878_n.jpgMe and the boys at my grandmother's 95th b-day party about 10 days ago.
Peace out, homies!
Heh, I just remembered when Spicey came out to matt's last soccer game, i had ethan with me, he'd never met her.So I said to him, "Ethan, this is Mrs. Parker."She leaned over to me and said "I fucking hate you."
I love you. That's so amazingly funny. Heeheheheheheheeee!

Henry, Sharon and I were the last folks there yesterday. We had dinner at Bally's. There's a Mexican place there that has tacos 2 for $2. Apparently it's open really late. We should go in there next trip after some drinking and put a hurt on that place.

Are we not talking about the trip and nobody told me?
I have never been a trip reporting guy.