nomar goes to dodgers.......

All i know is Angels>Dodgers
It RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYfuckin bothers me that the Angels are calling themselves "LA". They are not LA, there is only one LA

i agree 100% on the la angel bs! anaheim angels or california angels...anything but lawhat pisses me off more is all these people i know who are starting to watch and care about how the angels are doing! so the dodgers are having some off years, but it's so lame to just hop on the ANAHEIM angels bandwagon just because they got a new owner who spends some money! they win a few games and some of my friends seem to care less about the LOS ANGELES dodgers and start rooting for the angels of orange county! then they have the nerve to try and call themselves the los angeles angels ?!?!? give me a freakin break!

The Cubs will still be terrible.
aren't they always?? Those b*tches make the Royals look like a dynasty!!
I have to disagree with you on that. The Royals nearly broke the record for most consecutive losses. The Cubs are nowhere near that point. The Cubs usually finish around .500. When's the last time the Royals did that.
I have to disagree with you on that. The Royals nearly broke the record for most consecutive losses. The Cubs are nowhere near that point. The Cubs usually finish around .500. When's the last time the Royals did that.
hmm, I didn't know that "success" and being "good" was measured in how .500 seasons you had....OH, WAIT A MINUTE, THERE IS ONLY ONE THING THAT REALLY MATTERS IN THE END. WORLD SERIES TITLES!!! When is the last time the Cubs won a WS title!?!?! 1985 for the Royals, b*tches!!!!! Again, my comment stands. The Royals won a WS title more recently than the Cubs, and they'll win another one sooner than the Cubs. Mark it.
hmm, I didn't know that "success" and being "good" was measured in how .500 seasons you had....OH, WAIT A MINUTE, THERE IS ONLY ONE THING THAT REALLY MATTERS IN THE END. WORLD SERIES TITLES!!! When is the last time the Cubs won a WS title!?!?! 1985 for the Royals, b*tches!!!!! Again, my comment stands. The Royals won a WS title more recently than the Cubs, and they'll win another one sooner than the Cubs. Mark it.
It'll be a long time before either team wins a world series