fcp mtt $5+.50 chip leader

I started to rail you, but then I realized I couldn't chat and deemed the whole thing worthless. I still hope you win......in a noncomittal sort of way.
glad to hear you're there in spirit
Oh yeah! I'm definitely rooting for you in my own slacker style! I'll probably make the final table of the tourney i'm playing in on Stars right now. There's still 150 people left, but I'm just so fucking good I'll probably make it. Will you pretend to rail me then?
I started to rail you, but then I realized I couldn't chat and deemed the whole thing worthless. I still hope you win......in a noncomittal sort of way.
Oh yeah! I'm definitely rooting for you in my own slacker style! I'll probably make the final table of the tourney i'm playing in on Stars right now. There's still 150 people left, but I'm just so fucking good I'll probably make it. Will you pretend to rail me then?
oh hell yeah buddy, i'll be like mufasa when simba was taking on scar. or something like that....
oh hell yeah buddy, i'll be like mufasa when simba was taking on scar. or something like that....
Or maybe like Obi wan Kenobi when Luke was fighting Darth Vader. I guess yours sounds a little cooler.
Or maybe like Obi wan Kenobi when Luke was fighting Darth Vader. I guess yours sounds a little cooler.
either way... spirit dude side note: posting while getting delt AA is -ev
That's just something they tell you in school. Anytime you're talking to a legendary poster such as myself, it is +EV.
That's just something they tell you in school. Anytime you're talking to a legendary poster such as myself, it is +EV.
milestodavidPoker Forum Regular......teach me

You've probably never even heard of me. I'm the fucking greatest. Pssst here's the trick. Just reply to everything you see whether you have an opinion or not. Just post whatever comes off the top of your head. It always works for me. I have yet to make a useful contribution to this forum, and I'm almost at 2k posts. Don't tell anybody.

donked out 6th, had to lay down a big pot when outdrawn, but made a couple bad all in calls because i was impatient. all in all i think i did pretty well.
At least you cashed. As long as you feel like you played well it's all good. You up for some heads up play?
donked out 6th, had to lay down a big pot when outdrawn, but made a couple bad all in calls because i was impatient. all in all i think i did pretty well.
At least you cashed. As long as you feel like you played well it's all good. You up for some heads up play?
what kinda stakes, im grinding it at most .50-1 lol
what kinda stakes, im grinding it at most .50-1 lol
No shame in it. I'm playing some three handed stud on stars right now, but i'll be up for a while. I'll pm you in a little bit. Will you be up?