owned party poker blackjack...cashout question??

As I was getin rdy to post this I saw the post about dont play blackjack there. haha. I figured out a little system to beating them. Ill give you one hint to figure it out. Play $1 bets for about 10 minutes until you can figure out the pattern of when you will win next. Simple as that.Anyways, I won $800 online blackjack, started at 50bux. 6 hours play total over a 2night span. I cashed out sunday night, When can I expect my $ to hit my account??Little tip: Watch for when the dealer win 2 or 3 in a row, and then when HE BUSTS (not when you out draw him) up your bet.ExampleHand 1: $1 bet dealer wins -1Hand 2: $1 bet dealer win -2Hand 3: $1 bet I win dealer busts -1Hand 4: $15 bet I win+14Hand 5: $5 bet I win +19Hand 6: $1 bet dealer wins +18And so on. Just watch it, you will see what I mean. It takes patience. 8/10 times this system works. Im not bullshitin or nothin. If anyone is seriously interested I can email them my full hand histories to try and read the system.SO ANYWAYS...when will I see my mone

As I was getin rdy to post this I saw the post about dont play blackjack there. haha. I figured out a little system to beating them. Ill give you one hint to figure it out. Play $1 bets for about 10 minutes until you can figure out the pattern of when you will win next. Simple as that.Anyways, I won $800 online blackjack, started at 50bux. 6 hours play total over a 2night span. I cashed out sunday night, When can I expect my $ to hit my account??Little tip: Watch for when the dealer win 2 or 3 in a row, and then when HE BUSTS (not when you out draw him) up your bet.ExampleHand 1: $1 bet dealer wins -1Hand 2: $1 bet dealer win -2Hand 3: $1 bet I win dealer busts -1Hand 4: $15 bet I win+14Hand 5: $5 bet I win +19Hand 6: $1 bet dealer wins +18And so on. Just watch it, you will see what I mean. It takes patience. 8/10 times this system works. Im not censored or nothin. If anyone is seriously interested I can email them my full hand histories to try and read the system.SO ANYWAYS...when will I see my mone
Why did you stop at $800?? That's a fricken gold mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TBJP/MM
I wish this guy had the balls to post when he loses it all.
I will. I have no shame. Been a rough day, hovering at +825......went down from earlier.....cause im so tired I broke the system and payed for it. But Im back on track