i should fold this right?

Total number of players : 8Seat 1: RickMonday ( $41.40 )Seat 2: SB ( $47.35 )Seat 7: UTG ( $27.10 )Seat 10: MP + 2 ( $13.85 )Seat 6: Hero ( $35.65 )Seat 4:BB ( $23.65 )Seat 9: UTG + 2 ( $22.45 )Seat 8:UTG + 1 ( $13.75 )SB posts small blind [$0.10].buckeye667 posts big blind [$0.25].** Dealing down cards **Dealt to alexanbo1 [ Ad 4h 3h Qd ]Hero calls [$0.25].UTG folds.UTG + 1 [$0.25].UTG + 2 calls [$0.25].MP + 2 calls [$0.25].Button folds.SB calls [$0.15].BB checks.** Dealing Flop ** [ Qh, 3d, Ah ]SB checks.BB checks.Hero bets [$1.45].UTG + 1 folds.UTG + 2 raises [$5].

Im not sure that it is that tough of a call. Even if he has a set, you have a low flush draw, and a nut-backdoor flush draw, to go with your top two pair (plus the pair of threes). You have many outs to improve, so I think you call and see what the turn brings. 8)

Im not sure that it is that tough of a call. Even if he has a set, you have a low flush draw, and a nut-backdoor flush draw, to go with your top two pair (plus the pair of threes). You have many outs to improve, so I think you call and see what the turn brings. 8)
I was curious...vs QQxx is 45/55. vs 33xx is 55/45.I guess he could have AAxx, but most people I see at $25plo will pot it preflop unconditionally. But he was in EP.... hmmm(This is my question...)Would pushing be a consideration against a looser/aggresive player? Against anything but a big hand (33/QQ+flush drw or AAxx), you are in good shape.If the flush hits, you wont know if you have the best hand and could be putting your money in dead. Boating up with a 3 is fairly similar. If he is laggy enough to be raising with the naked flush draw you might scare him away but there is enough money in the pot. Plus we are out of position.
I was curious...vs QQxx is 45/55. vs 33xx is 55/45.I guess he could have AAxx, but most people I see at $25plo will pot it preflop unconditionally. But he was in EP.... hmmm(This is my question...)Would pushing be a consideration against a looser/aggresive player? Against anything but a big hand (33/QQ+flush drw or AAxx), you are in good shape.If the flush hits, you wont know if you have the best hand and could be putting your money in dead. Boating up with a 3 is fairly similar. If he is laggy enough to be chk raising with the flush draw you might scare him away but there is enough money in the pot. Plus we are out of position.If he is tight, that obviously becomes a dangerous move.
The problem I see (which is why I am apparantly a terrible PLO player) is that we do not know where we are in the hand right now. We may be behind, but we could also be ahead. We know nothing about the opponent, so who knows. I think it is safer to call here and see what the turn brings, rather than put in a raise (if we are re-raised, then what?) The even safer play is to fold, but as you showed in your math, even against a set of queens we are 45% to win, so that just seems way to tight to me.I'm still learning the game myself, so please take anything I say in this particular forum with a grain of salt. 8)
The problem I see (which is why I am apparantly a terrible PLO player) is that we do not know where we are in the hand right now. We may be behind, but we could also be ahead. We know nothing about the opponent, so who knows. I think it is safer to call here and see what the turn brings, rather than put in a raise (if we are re-raised, then what?) The even safer play is to fold, but as you showed in your math, even against a set of queens we are 45% to win, so that just seems way to tight to me.
I agree, if we got re-raised I would almost certainly make the call but would feel pretty sick about it. But will we ever know where we are at in the hand aside from hitting an ace/queen? And on the turn we could be in really bad shape unimproved, so don't we have to fold to a pot bet?If these are correct assumptions, wouldnt a call be incorrect? We have 15 outs to a boat or flush (BUT, there are most likely less outs since villans hand isn't really random, he obviously has 2 pair, a set, or 2 hearts) we are getting 2:1 on our money on the flop, but our chance to improve on the turn card is in the very best case %31.91. I guess there is at least a 2% chance he wont pot it on the turn... but then again I would feel hesistant putting my stack in with a 4high flush, even with the redraw.
im new to omaha but I would fold that, its gonna be hard to boat up, and if he has as set of queens you are thin
I had an identical hand last night. I had the A-Q and assumed my opponent was on a flush draw/straight draw. Oops. He had the case queens. The real problem here is position; we don't have it. Secondly, there is no chance all of our outs we would normally count here are live. With 6 people seeing a flop, there is no way there are two Aces left in the deck. Would this be a tough laydown? Absolutely. To feel really good about your hand the rest of the way, we would have to avoid any King, Jack, Ten or heart (your hearts could be good, but again, very dangerous thinking with 6 people in a pot).

Just for some more info after he raised to 5 dollars it was folded around back to me.Villian had a VPIP of 39%, 0% PFR, 1.67 Total Aggresion Factor....I was pretty drunk when I played this hand which is never a good thing playing OmahaI ended up repotting it thinking if he had a set I had outs and if he was on the flush draw I had outs, plus the fact there was no reraise preflop made me think it was unlikely I was against AA or QQ. I liked my flush draw more as blockers then anything else as if he was on the flush draw he was now drawing to 7 outs instead of 9.