finally got my psp

Ok so it took half a year but I finally did get the PSP i won in the WSOP Fantasy pool ... nothin like getting a package you werent expecting and seeing "Travis Scott" on the return address!Time to hack into this thing and start downloading games!

Ok so it took half a year but I finally did get the PSP i won in the WSOP Fantasy pool ... nothin like getting a package you werent expecting and seeing "Travis Scott" on the return address!Time to hack into this thing and start downloading games!
Maybe if you stopped playing with your PSP you will be able to make a post titled:finally got laid.It's Friday Night, put down the video games.
Maybe if you stopped playing with your PSP you will be able to make a post titled:finally got laid.It's Friday Night, put down the video games.
actually its 1:45 in the afternoon and I stopped home on my lunchbreak from work ... but I'm sure you know nothing about having a job, other than turning pro in the .05/.10 no limit game
actually its 1:45 in the afternoon and I stopped home on my lunchbreak from work ... but I'm sure you know nothing about having a job, other than turning pro in the .05/.10 no limit game
kowboykoop, this is your cue...