They should offer it for charter members at least. Other pokerroom skins such as Hollywood and Eurobet have them and if you are a low limit player you can doo okay with a rakeback as opposed to the somewhat difficult bonus clearing rates at pokerroom.I will probably wait for a rakeback to sign up. Daniel if you are reading this you should really offer charter members a rakeback. I think most here are fairly savy when it comes to online poker and would see a rakeback as being much more of a benifit.

They should offer it for charter members at least. Other pokerroom skins such as Hollywood and Eurobet have them and if you are a low limit player you can doo okay with a rakeback as opposed to the somewhat difficult bonus clearing rates at pokerroom.I will probably wait for a rakeback to sign up.  Daniel if you are reading this you should really offer charter members a rakeback. I think most here are fairly savy when it comes to online poker and would see a rakeback as being much more of a benifit.
Very good point made. Since there are poker room skins with rakeback FCP definitely needs rakeback to compete. I just don't see why I would play on FCP regularly and lose out on atleast 25% rakeback. I don't want to sign up and not be able to get rakeback :club:. I hope DN or someone will answer this question soon.

bump . . . I would sign up today and transfer my entire bankroll if there was rakeback. I play at betonbet now (pokerroom skin) and have 25% rakeback. I would love to play here but don't see the point of switching without rakeback.