december 7th/8th media schedule

Go Daniel Negreanu. I'm looking forward to hearing what your big announcement is tomorow also.Are you playing in the 2005 4th Annual Five Diamond World Poker Classic this upcoming week? Its a big one, 15k Buy-In.

Go Daniel Negreanu. I'm looking forward to hearing what your big announcement is tomorow also.Are you playing in the 2005 4th Annual Five Diamond World Poker Classic this upcoming week? Its a big one, 15k Buy-In.
Well, I sure hope so!Gotta defend the title, man!
Canada AMOff the Record with Michael Landsberg Will also be doing lots of radio and will update this thread with times and such shortly.
I am very curious about the announcement - please post it as soon as you can!

Im really looking forward to OTR tomorrow, its always good. and with jeremy roenick and kirk muller on as well, should be a graet show.

Daniel Mate: The other day you met Randy Waples ( Off The Record) The Harness world thought we would loose him to your world. Do you think the golden boy could make a competitive poker player? Or did you think he was strickly a Gin Player? That's all the mates do in the drivers room. It's either gin or poker.