tricky situation with qq

this is my first hand posting in strat!Absolute .5/1 Hold'em (8 handed) Preflop: Hero is MP3 with Q :D , Q :club: . Villain(UTG) raises, 2 folds, blinky 3-bets, 4 folds, Villain caps, blinky calls. Flop: (4.75BB) 4:diamond:, 9:spade:, 5:spade: (2 players)Villain bets, blinky raises, Villain calls.Turn: (6.75 BB) 7:spade: (2 players)Villain checks, blinky bets, Villain raises, blinky ???villain is 27 / 17 / 1.88, no reads on him as he just sat at the table a few hands before.thoughts?

Guest Zach6668
this is my first hand posting in strat!Absolute .5/1 Hold'em (8 handed) Preflop: Hero is MP3 with Q :D , Q :club: . Villain(UTG) raises, 2 folds, blinky 3-bets, 4 folds, Villain caps, blinky calls. Flop: (4.75BB) 4:diamond:, 9:spade:, 7:spade: (2 players)Villain bets, blinky raises, Villain calls.Turn: (6.75 BB) 7:spade: (2 players)Villain checks, blinky bets, Villain raises, blinky ???villain is 27 / 17 / 1.88, no reads on him as he just sat at the table a few hands before.thoughts?
Rigged. Flop and turn can't contain the same card. :D As for the hand, assuming you meant a 7 of another suit, you probably have to call down here. You definitely want to take this overpair to showdown on this uncoordinated board, but you were shown resistance, so you'll wanna get there as cheaply as possible.Anyone else agree?Zach
Guest Zach6668
wups, fixed my error.now what do you think?
That changes things immensly...You're either drawing dead or you're ahead, I think...I don't know what to do here. I probably call down. Any reads on him? Any chance this is a bluff raise when the scare card comes?Zach

Villain's stats suggest an aggressive player so it is possible he has TT, JJ, or maybe a lower pp, but the way the turn plays out makes it look like AK of spades, KK with a spade, or AA with a spade. I think you are behind here, but I am not capable of so-called 'pro folds' when I am heads-up with QQ against an agressive player. I call down

interesting. so the concensus is calling down?after the check/raise hit me, i realized that i bet that turn without paying attention to the turn card itself. As i was thinking things over in my head AsKs was the only thing that made any kind of sense. If he had JJ he wouldnt bet/call the flop and then check raise the river. I was about 90% sure the check/raise on the turn was a build the pot C/R, and not a bluff/semibluff C/R. If he indeed did have KK, or AA, he would most likely 3 bet the flop as he was fairly aggressive postflop, and could have pegged me for a weaker high pair, or missed overcards try to buy the pot with a raise. because this line seemed so strong i dumped the hand, and dont regret it.in the past week ive been changing my game a lot to try and improve from a break-even player to a winning player. The biggest leak i recognized was calling down players when my read told me i was beat. Dozens of times i would impulsively call down because i just couldnt believe that my opponent really had as strong a hand as he was representing. After having my cards mucked at showdown about 90% of the time i did i decided i needed to work on trusting my reads and fold unless the pot is prohibitavely large.it has been working, ive improved to a 1.5BB/100 player over the last 3.5k hands.