is full tilt the best?

Hi all. Havent posted here in a while. Ive completely taken PStars off my computer. I was getting comments in my live game that it has been suffering and I believe that it was playing online. Well, I have a question for FCP members. Is full tilt a good site to play at? Ive read many posts. I dont want my live game to suffer and I like to continue to grow as a poker player. From what Ive read Full Tilt seems like A good place to play at. Any opinion would be greatly apperciated. Im looking to get better at my game not just make money. Thanks again :-)

Hi all. Havent posted here in a while. Ive completely taken PStars off my computer. I was getting comments in my live game that it has been suffering and I believe that it was playing online. Well, I have a question for FCP members. Is full tilt a good site to play at? Ive read many posts. I dont want my live game to suffer and I like to continue to grow as a poker player. From what Ive read Full Tilt seems like A good place to play at. Any opinion would be greatly apperciated. Im looking to get better at my game not just make money. Thanks again :-)
One would hope that the two aren't mutually exclusive.
dont ask zimmer
Slaves are made in such ways. The last time Longshanks spoke of peace I was a boy. And many Scottish nobles, who would not be slaves, were lured by him under a flag of truce to a barn, where he had them hanged. I was very young, but I remember Longshank's notion of peace.

In my opinion, it has the best software and has the best tournament structures. The cash games are relatively tight, but still beatable. So, in a word, yes, it's the best.

dont ask zimmer
Aye, fight and you may die, run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take away our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!

Full tilt is ok but not enough players play on there unless u only play holdem.Not many cheap tournaments available compare to Stars and no macro limits either. It takes forever to clear their bonus also unless u play 2-4 or something like that. All in all, it is not a site for small limits

Op: Don't necessarily listen to all of these Fulltilt pimps. There is no "best" site. It really depends on what you are looking for.If you are looking for mainly cash games, you would be giving up significant amounts of $, relatively speaking, by playing at Fulltilt. PartyPoker is the softest site for cash games, and where you should play if your goal is to play in the weakest cash games. PartyPoker also has the most traffic, followed by Stars, and there are games going at all levels 24/7 at these sites.Now, if you want to play mostly tournaments, I would recommend Ultimatebet or Fulltilt. These 2 sites have great tournament structures, but the prize pools in their tournaments don't get huge. If you are looking for huge prize pools in tournaments then I would steer you towards Poker Stars or PartyPoker. But remember, Stars and Party have significantly worse tourney structures.If you are like most players, you want to play a mix of cash games and tournaments. In this instance I would tell you to split your bankroll accordingly and deposit at PartyPoker for your cash games and Fulltilt or Ultimatebet for tournaments. Remember, you don't need to play exclusively at one site.