can you sell ppm iv buy-ins?? i won but can't go!!

Last night I won a free roll on party poker against 310 people that i was able to enter by using points i had accumulated on the site. The problem is, i can't get off from work that week (march 19th to 26th) to go on the cruise and play. I was wondering if anyone knows if you can sell those buy-ins and transfer the name of the qualifier or if i am stuck here?? any info would be great. and if you can transfer these buy-ins and anyone has interest in buying my 10,200 buy-in plus cruise (12,600 package), let me know at bobbytheo3@comcast.net

Last night I won a free roll on party poker against 310 people that i was able to enter by using points i had accumulated on the site.  The problem is, i can't get off from work that week (march 19th to 26th) to go on the cruise and play.  I was wondering if anyone knows if you can sell those buy-ins and transfer the name of the qualifier or if i am stuck here?? any info would be great. and if you can transfer these buy-ins and anyone has interest in buying my 10,200 buy-in plus cruise (12,600 package), let me know at bobbytheo3@comcast.net
My friend won an Aussie trip but decided not to go. He contacted them and they gave him 3/4 value of the package.

The rules say pretty specifically that entries are non-transferrable, but if you ask nicely enough and are a really good player (read: lots of rake) then they might make an exception. Never hurts to try.This being the first time I've ever played in a major tourney, if they said i could just take 3/4th of the entry fee and walk away, I'd be tempted. But then again, so would most of the players that won entries, thus probably why they don't offer them... half the field would disappear and the event would lose its appeal.Chris Ferguson is gonna be on the cruise, looking forward to losing- er- sitting across from him.-PokerGeek

Yeah you have to look at the rules of the tourney. they say specifically that if you cannot attend do not play. Also that packages are not transferable.Just hope they let you and keep posting around. I would bet you could get 8-9k outta it, from a pro (maybe DN???)

Just hope they let you and keep posting around. I would bet you could get 8-9k outta it, from a pro (maybe DN???)
I wish DN was gonna be there, but he's said he's playing in the WSOP Curcuit event in Vegas instead. :cry: -PokerGeek
yeah I remember something about that, oh well. I am sure they othe pros here and semi pros might be interested.try rgp (recgroups.com) if they'll let you transfer it. There are alot of pros who frequent that forum.

Yeah that makes sense about not offering the 3/4 to everyone... I'd be tempted also to take it myself, being the broke 21 year old college kid that I am.. lol... And yeah it sucks Daniel won't be there, and he also said alot of the other pros won't either... But hey, at least they won't be at my table... I'm sure some pros will still attend though... PokerGeek, what is your partypoker name?? Mine is SkibbityUkk.... see ya on the boat!peace,Brandon