i haven't given up on the $50 to $1000 thing.

smash glad youll be posting soon but i was just wondering What is your backroll up to now? gl luck and hope to here from u soon.It's over $150 now so I'll be posting .25/.50 hands.I had a bad 4 tabling losing session when I first hit $150 that dropped me to $135, but I'm back to $150 now. I don't have the hand histories for the awesome run of river beats I took or I'd post them. I forgot to request the hands.

Smash, at what point do you suggest dropping levels? I plan on depositing $150 and playing the .25/.50 game for awhile, which puts my bankroll at 300xBB. B ut what if my 1st session is a losing one? I don't automatically drop a limit do I?

Thanks. ANother bankroll question. Does bankroll management also extend to your buy in? I've done everything from having all 300xBB in a session, to 50xBB. And if you play multiple tables is this not unlike buying in of one game for a huge amount for those limits?

Thanks. ANother bankroll question. Does bankroll management also extend to your buy in? I've done everything from having all 300xBB in a session, to 50xBB. And if you play multiple tables is this not unlike buying in of one game for a huge amount for those limits?I tend to buy in with 30BB per table.No, buying in to 10 tables at 30BB each is not even vaguely simmilar to buying into one game ten times the size, nor would it be much more risky than playing one table with 30BB even though your whole bankroll would be committed to playing at the moment.Multi-tabling just speeds up the rate you play hands, assuming you play as well as you would on one table on all of the tables you shouldn't see any higher or lower variance. You might lose 100BB in a day due to variance as opposed to losing 20BB a day for five days or whatever, but playing many tables tends to flatten out day to day variance because you're getting so many hands in.IF you tilt, though, it's a disaster.

My wife is the GM of a Borders, and I was in the store the other day trying to guess your pen name. How about a hint, Smash? Harlequin or Silhouette?I shouldn't make this any easier, but since there are like 900 authors represented by my publishing house, I figure it's not much help.Avon publishes my work.