strategy for no-limit cash games...

I was just wondering, for those who frequently play no limit cash games, what do you beleive is generally the best strategy? i have found that playing tight aggresive works best for me, but i was wodnering if more aggression would pay off. thoughts?

More aggression . . . that is too general . . . it depends on the situation, table, player, etc. As an overall statement, tight aggressive is the best approach especially if you are playing 2/4 or below. Most players at that level will pay of your big hands. Just be patient and push when you have it. GOOD LUCK!

6 max ultra loose ultra aggressive is for me rakes in monster pots and lots of little babies too.i raise about 30% of hands and always open for a raise, if there is limpers i raise more for each limper. also i will call a reraise with suited connectors if we are both deep stacks and the raise isn't potsized or for a substanital part of our stacks. anyway more later

The key is to change your style and play the man. I mean most of the time I play TAG, but time to times I like to play little loose and change my image to other players. You can't be too predictable. Also, in No-Limit it's very important to know who you're playing against, this changes your style a lot.