In limit omaha hi/lo, how should one play the boats? Let's look at all examples, top boat, middle boat and low boats.There are 6 players at your table, the limits are 3/6, it's avery loose game, but not overly aggressive.Your cards: T :) T :club: K :D J :D Board: T :D 6 :) 6 :) 8 :) 4 :) Here you have top boat, but no low so you're playing for half the pot. Do you raise/reraise every chance you get? What if you're heads up? Do you ever fear the quad 6's?Your cards: 8 :) 8 :) A :) 2 :) Board: K :) K :) 8 :) 2 :) 3 :) Middle boat, someone could have a low and someone could have a bigger boat. Would you bet if there are no bettors? If there is a bet do you raise? If you do raise and are reraised do you call it down to the river?Your cards: A :) 2 :) T :) J :) Board: 2 :) 2 :) J :) 8 :) 5 :) Here you have a really small boat and no low.Now suppose you have similar boats in comparison to the board but there is no low hand, how does that effect the way you play them since you're now playing for the whole pot?

It depends very much on your position and the action throughout the hand. With the first one, you are never going to fold this and you will always bet it if checked to you, but whether to re-raise or call will depend.With the others, folding might definitely be an option - maybe before the river - dependign on the action.

In limit omaha hi/lo, how should one play the boats? Let's look at all examples, top boat, middle boat and low boats.There are 6 players at your table, the limits are 3/6, it's avery loose game, but not overly aggressive.Your cards: T :) T :club: K :D J :D Board: T :D 6 :) 6 :) 8 :) 4 :) Here you have top boat, but no low so you're playing for half the pot. Do you raise/reraise every chance you get? What if you're heads up? Do you ever fear the quad 6's?Your cards: 8 :) 8 :) A :) 2 :) Board: K :) K :) 8 :) 2 :) 3 :) Middle boat, someone could have a low and someone could have a bigger boat. Would you bet if there are no bettors? If there is a bet do you raise? If you do raise and are reraised do you call it down to the river?Your cards: A :) 2 :) T :) J :) Board: 2 :) 2 :) J :) 8 :) 5 :) Here you have a really small boat and no low.Now suppose you have similar boats in comparison to the board but there is no low hand, how does that effect the way you play them since you're now playing for the whole pot?
I don't play Hi/Lo too often but I would jam the pot with top boat! If there is a low hand you'll split the pot or possibly get him to fold a weak low, and if your not heads up you'll be making money. If your afraid of quad 6's you shouldn't be playing! On the 2nd example you would have to slow down. Your full house is much more vulnerable!

Although the way you wrote your examples...you make it sound like the 3rd boat example...2's full is the worst. It's not....your 2nd example is a much weaker boat.You definitely push the 1st boat and you pay off anyone with quads.If you are in LP...you could bet with boat 2....but I am more apt to check/call.Boat 3 is stronger because you have the top boat that contains the board pairing. I probably bet and call a raise here.

Although the way you wrote your examples...you make it sound like the 3rd boat example...2's full is the worst.  It's not....your 2nd example is a much weaker boat.You definitely push the 1st boat and you pay off anyone with quads.If you are in LP...you could bet with boat 2....but I am more apt to check/call.Boat 3 is stronger because you have the top boat that contains the board pairing.  I probably bet and call a raise here.
i dont think i would lead into this board. depends on the betting, players, position etc.if someone has A-2 they probably arent going to pay it off unless they have a low. maybe someone else has 2-8 or 2-5 and they might pay it off. maybe you might get two lows to quarter themselves off. i'd probably check and call. i'm not saying i'm right, but this is my instinct.edit: oh yeah, now i see. limit. lead away. but if you flopped second boat and got re-raised at every stage then just maybe the hand isnt good?
edit: oh yeah, now i see. limit. lead away. but if you flopped second boat and got re-raised at every stage then just maybe the hand isnt good?
Yeah the underfull really sucks here. Most likely 1 or 2 people have a K...and each are roughly 40% to hit by the river. If you experience major betting on the turn, you would probably want to lay it down...since your low was just counterfeited.