in defense of smash

Alright so I dont know the guy personally, but from what I get from these posts he seems to be a paid author of some sort (my goal for the future as well), a really good poker player (again, ditto that)...and Im pretty sure he has a hot wife or at the least an Austin Powers musical of groupies (hot groupies) that follow him around everywhere, which Im sure makes international travel a bitch. (ditto and ditto)That and he seems to be helping people that are just starting out. So pretty please, with a big ****ing cherry on top, stop ragging the guy for playing low limit poker to help others out. He knows what he is doing in the higher games, its been established. So just ****ing stop it. Hes down in the trenches for a reason. Dont know why you are dense to that reason.I have a feeling it wont stop anything, but when u are going through old posts it kind of gets irrating the crap u keep running across. That and the "low limit is fake poker, BS" -- to bad u dont have to take an IQ tests to get into these forums, that and an American Gladiators session would make a kick butt forum in my opinion.Anyway, keep it up Smash, and feel free to pass on some groupies if ur in the mood.

Why do people feel the need to defend him? Either you like him or you don't ... or you disagree with his advice, in which case you are probably wrong.Did we really need a thread about this? It will just turn into a flame war between the same people who like to flame each other throughout these forums.

hasn't anyone noticed that he hasn't been posting as much lately? Wonder why, hmm I don't know maybe it was because there has been like 10 threads just about him that turned into flame wars and numerous others that did after a few posts.

Guest XXEddie
Why do people feel the need to defend him? Either you like him or you don't ... or you disagree with his advice, in which case you are probably wrong.Did we really need a thread about this? It will just turn into a flame war between the same people who like to flame each other throughout these forums.
ditto.....