need some help here - are these statements correct?

Hi. I was creating something for myself on a spreadsheet and would like to know if these statements are correct. I know the odds of making hands by the turn and river and just on the river. So I believe these are correct. I just want some reassurance. Thanks in advance.IN A 5-10 LIMIT HOLD 'EM gameYou flop a flush draw (9 outs)the pot must offer better than 2:1 to call to make your hand on the turn and riverso there must be at least $10 to your $5 call to make your hand by the turn or riverAfter the turn, the pot must offer better than 4:1 to call to make your hand on the riverso there must be at least $40 to your $10 call to make your hand o n the riverYou flop nothing but have two over cards (6 outs) assuming your opponent has one pairthe pot must offer better than 3:1 to call to make your hand on the turn or riverso there must be at least $15 to your $5 call to make your hand by the turn or riverAfter the turn, the pot must offer better than 7:1 to call to make your hand on the riverso there must be at least $70 to your $10 call to make your hand on the riverYou flop an inside straight draw (assuming your opponent has one or two pair) (4 outs)the pot must offer better than 5:1 to call to make your hand on the turn or riverso there must be at least $25 to your $5 call to make your hand by the turn or riverAfter the turn, the pot must offer better than 11:1 to call to make your hand on the riverso there must be at least $110 to your $10 to make your hand by the river

For the 9 outer: Incorrect. You need 2-1 on paying off both bets by the river to have it be correct. You need 30-to-15 from the final pot to be correct since you will be bet into again on the turn if you miss. Or, you can justify it on each card; get 20-5 on the flop to see the next card, then look for 40-10 on the turn. Note that 4:1 is slightly short of what you need but you will pick up a bet on the river if you make it and will not pay one off if you miss, so that minute gap is covered by implied odds.For overcards: Again, go card-by-card, or count both bets you will be calling to hit compared to the final pot, since you will be bet into again on the turn. Also, don't neccesarily count all overcard outs because of the fact that everyone loves playing random aces and suited kings and all that at lower levels. So they may not all be clean outs.EDIT: Oops, 4:1 is short when doing straight draws not flush draws. Ignore that part, but do consider picking up another bet on the river to pad your odds and your bankroll.

Hi. I was creating something for myself on a spreadsheet and would like to know if these statements are correct. I know the odds of making hands by the turn and river and just on the river. So I believe these are correct. I just want some reassurance. Thanks in advance.IN A 5-10 LIMIT HOLD 'EM gameYou flop a flush draw (9 outs)the pot must offer better than 2:1 to call to make your hand on the turn and riverso there must be at least $10 to your $5 call to make your hand by the turn or riverAfter the turn, the pot must offer better than 4:1 to call to make your hand on the riverso there must be at least $40 to your $10 call to make your hand o n the riverYou flop nothing but have two over cards (6 outs) assuming your opponent has one pairthe pot must offer better than 3:1 to call to make your hand on the turn or riverso there must be at least $15 to your $5 call to make your hand by the turn or riverAfter the turn, the pot must offer better than 7:1 to call to make your hand on the riverso there must be at least $70 to your $10 call to make your hand on the riverYou flop an inside straight draw (assuming your opponent has one or two pair) (4 outs)the pot must offer better than 5:1 to call to make your hand on the turn or riverso there must be at least $25 to your $5 call to make your hand by the turn or riverAfter the turn, the pot must offer better than 11:1 to call to make your hand on the riverso there must be at least $110 to your $10 to make your hand by the river
You have to be careful with the odds that you've quoted after the flop. Remember that after the turn, more bets can be put into the pot which you have to consider post flop. On your examples, your post-flop calculations holds if no more bets are put in after the turn card.Before the river, your odds are fine.
You flop a flush draw (9 outs)the pot must offer better than 2:1 to call to make your hand on the turn and riverso there must be at least $10 to your $5 call to make your hand by the turn or riverAfter the turn, the pot must offer better than 4:1 to call to make your hand on the riverso there must be at least $40 to your $10 call to make your hand o n the river
Over simplification of the problem. If the $5 call puts you all in, then you're right. Too many unknown factors. Don't know if opp will bet turn with no improvement. Against a known aggressive opp, the pot needs to be larger than $10 to call. He will put pressure on you and bet the turn. You have only 9 out of 47 cards to make the flush on the turn. Is your flush the nut flush? Too many unknowns.