fulltiltpoker.net invitational on fsn live (11/24)

http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story/5086068here's a snippitThis high-stakes poker tournament has attracted the finest players in the world. Committed to play are nine-time World Series of Poker bracelet winner and 1989 Main Event champion Phil Helmuth, 2000 main event champion Chris "Jesus" Ferguson, three-time WSOP bracelet winner John Juanda and international champion and WSOP bracelet winner Dave "The Devilfish" Ulliot.Plus, Phil Ivey, who won FSN's first live poker tournament, the 2004 American Poker Championship and Gus Hansen, who won the inaugural Poker Superstars Invitational Tournament on FSN, are also scheduled to compete.And for the sheer fun of a possible meltdown, and guaranteed animation, FullTiltPoker.net extended an invitation to Mike "The Mouth" Matusow. caught a promo on fsn during b-ball game tonight. on thanksgiving? will you watch it?

I watched the whole thing. Ulliot took an early chip lead and pushed the table around for awhile. Mike Matusow was card dead from the start and never improved, I almost felt sorry for him. Almost. Phil Hellmuth made a good laydown but otherwise looked out of his league. Overall it was a mildy entertaining 4 hours. It was alot different from WPT that only shows the big hands.

Phil Ivey beat John Juanda heads-up3. David "Devilfish" Ulliott4. Chris Ferguson5. Gus Hansen6. Phil Hellmuth7. Mike Matusow
Thanks
Does anyone know when or if this will air again?
knowing Fox Sports, I'm sure it will show many times. They had the Monte Carlo Tourney that took place the day before the live event on last night.

On FOX Sports in Phoenix this week, the following show is on Thursday at 2 - 3am, 3-4pm, and 7:30-8:30Pm. Its called RoyalVegasPoker.tv Monte Carlo MillionsNot sure if thats the same one but it might be.Mark