does anyone else do this?

I think I have an idea of who you are.I got Pittbull twice yesterday, it was great. I usually don't chat much, unless there's FCP'er at the table, but I talk all kinds of smack to him. I do agree to a point about Bodog's games. But I like the software on Bodog better than most of the other sites, so I play about 50% of the time there.

I think I have an idea of who you are.I got Pittbull twice yesterday, it was great. I usually don't chat much, unless there's FCP'er at the table, but I talk all kinds of smack to him. I do agree to a point about Bodog's games. But I like the software on Bodog better than most of the other sites, so I play about 50% of the time there.
Let's hear your guess...I got PITT once today for about $20 and then he left. I also flopped quads against Shamrock when he had aces full. That was worth about $40, plus the satisfaction of listening to him whine about two-outers. :club: Other than that, it was a slow day and I mostly played NL. I'm thinking about splitting time with Party or Stars.

well I thought you might be Speedtrap, but I changed my mind. And now I think you might be Lazdog (I think that's what it is, I know's it's Laz something). Yeah, Shamrock like to cry about other people's play.I had some donkeys use disconnect protection against me twice tonight, I'm not very happy about it.