poker pro's contact info/screen names

Hi everyone...just want to start off saying how amazing Daniel Negreanu is - he is my all-time favorite poker player and is just amazing to watch. So Daniel, if you see this, and you get anytime at all, an autograph from you would simply mean the world to me as such a big fan of yours. Now off to business...Those of you that are interested in certain poker professionals screen names of certain sites and/or their mailing addresses I figured we could start a topic/post section where we can provide one another with certain info on how to get a hold or chat with different pros. So, if you could help please post any feedback to help other obtain info about how to get a hold of poker professionals -- I will start off with a little list of poker pros screen names from UltimateBet, and please feel free to list what you know contact info/screen name wise for other pros on other sites. Your feedback is very much respected by me, and I would appreciate it a great deal. Thanks -- here ya go...-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------UltimateBet Screen Names:Josh Arieh -- atl angelaThomas "Thunder" Keller -- bigglesworthMike Matusow -- dill pickleErick Seidel -- empty chairBrett Yungblutt (former Crew member) -- gankPhil Ivey -- Joe ButtonsFreddy Deeb -- kid55Layne Flack -- LayneFlack"Miami John" Cernuto -- Miami JohnScotty Nguyen -- ScottyNguyenErik "E-Dogg" Lindgren -- SwedeShawn Rice -- WestTexasManThat's all screen names I got now for UB, and for those that have it or don't have it you can download UltimateBuddy for UB by going to www.ultimatebuddy.com -- it's a buddy list to keep track of the pros!-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------After more post's and replies with poker pros email address's and whatnot I will provide all the email addresses and other screen names I have acquired. Thanks all...good luck at the tables!

Thomas Keller's screen name is wrong on that list. From Cardplayer.com

Thomas “Thunder” Keller is a 25-year-old professional poker player and one of poker’s young and rising stars. He can often be found playing at UltimateBet.com under the name thunderkeller. To learn more about him, go to his website at http://www.thunderkeller.com/. Feel free to contact him at thunderkeller@yahoo.com. Also feel free to tease his friend Ray about his play at raymondjpowers@yahoo.com, or make fun of other plays he makes at http://raypowers.blogspot.com.