how many weeks to take off?

HiStarted playing no limit holdem about 6 months ago. Cashed in on poker room and have progressively built up my bankroll. Been doing well till about 3 weeks ago. Seems like I cant get a hand right.The last hand I played was as follows:1-1 NLThe game is tight aggressive.Im on the BB with JJeveryone folds to a very aggressive player who raises to 3. All fold to me and I flat call.Flop come 5 J Q rainbow. I check. Villan raises to 10.I reraise to 30. Villan puts me all in. I callVillan shows AQ. Turn comes 10, river comes K.So, its another bad beat which has been happening to me constantly for the last 3 weeks.So, how long a break do i take from the game.What to do.Cheers,Jay-phone

If you are playing and are expecting to be sucked out on when you get your money in as a favorite, you need to a break.
Thanks for the reply. That was exactly how I was feeling. Ive gotten my head around it.Cheers,Jay-phone

This past week, I pissed away 1/3 of my bank roll I earned playing Omaha by losing to stuff like top two on a ragged board running into top set or top set getting two pot-sized bets called as my donkish opponent hits his 3 out 3rd nut straight on the river...Sickening.