i'm still not over this!

I was playing $1/$2 NL holdem on pokerstars. I was dealt (10 10) under the gun, and I limp in. Someone on the button raised it to $4, and I flat call. Flop comes 10 10 3. I was sooo happy. I check it, and the preflop raiser bets $10. I made it $20 to go, and he moved all in. WOW, could this be any better! I obviously call. I had about $210 in the pot. I was ready to see the turn and river and see the chips come to me. The turn was a K. The river was a K. I don't even have to tell you what he flipped over. THATS RIGHT, POCKET Ks! I couldn't believe it, and I still can't. What are the percentages after that flop, isn't like 99.9% to 0.01% or something. NO MATTER HOW BAD, STARS FINDS A WAY FOR ME TO LOSE!

• 2 weeks later...

Don't pay any attention to xxEddie, somewhere along the line of his poker "career" he failed to learn the concept of post-flop play. He thinks as long as you have the best hand preflop, it doesn't matter what else happens afterward. Major components to a hand like flop texture and when the money goes in have no influence on his analysis. And for some reason, he likes to troll around this forum sharing this brilliant "strategy" with us. So if you find yourself with AA and a flop of 9d Td Jd and you don't have the Ad and 3 people go allin in front of you, just call anyway and if you lose just chalk it up to a bad beat. :wink: PC