who is the best internet player?

The most winning player online ever is 'erik123' or 'thesalmon' (ladbrokes name) - erik sagstrom, fact. However, I saw Prahlad Friedman playing Royal Vegas (prima) a.k.a 'thenizzles', a couple of weeks ago. Sat down at the 100/200NL table and was in for about 40K in about 30 mins. I kept an eye on the table and a few hours later he had got it up to 280K for a profit of roughly 240K! The next day he made a cool 80K. I often watch him play when he's online and he is definitely a cut above the rest. You'd think at that level they would just pass the money around with the button. But this guy is very scary. Sure he'll lose 10K on a bluff, but he'll finish the table making back triple that, consistently.'dared' from Royal Vegas and Ladbrokes is also a very good winning high stakes NL player. But even 'dared' who has been on television programs for his poker, is scared of 'thenizzles.' 'pokergirl1' from Ladbrokes is another winning player but 'dared' schools him a bit when he occasionally plays Ladbrokes. Still, 'Pokergirl1' is a very good player. 'Oystein' is another winning player from Royal Vegas. Young college kid consistently winning on the 25/50NL and 50/100NL.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, Noah Bohken (is that how you spell it?) it a bad ass, But i'm more scard of "KrazyKanuck". Dutch
Noah Bohken use to play Magic: The Gathering with Dave Williams. Thats how Dave got hooked up with Luske *Spelling*. Dave and Noah were appart of a a team, AlphaBetaUnlimited.com, that won many Team Pro Tour events with another player.
  • 3 weeks later...

I'll put in a second on "the grinder" from PStars.Only because the other players I've seen... have been mentioned a few times...I had heard he's planning a run on some WPT events this year, very good, very aggressive tournament player. No clue how he does in cash games... but very good in tournaments