picture of dn scotty outfit

I just can't wait to see the pictures. Hopefully DN got some pictures of others at the party, and they said it was ok for him to post. Would love to see Jen Harmen as Princess Leia (SP) LOL :club: I wonder if Todd B. was able to find a costume with a sweater?

I have been a member for a while but forgot my password and my old yahoo acct. doesnt work anymore, so I had to rejoin.I don't post too much though. I have a unhealthy fear of flames. :shock:
n00b, u sux, go back to lurking u mama's boy. :wink: dm

I have to type this quickly so I can get back to the fetile position. It is hard for me to type as I sob loudly, but I will do my best. :cry: *Wondering where my flame retardant suit is*Nothing but LOVE man!

Yeah, those pics are gonna be absolutely hilarious.
they will be comparable to my halloween pics, including:me as hulk hogan, including a handlebar mustache and my hulking 5'5 98 pound frame in full-out Hulkamania yellow muscleshirt and headbandmy two 6'6 220 pound roommates as nunsroommate's girlfriend as dorothy, giving us all head (fake you sickos) in a hilarious series of picturesand various disturbing pictures involving nuns and a life-size cut-out of wayne gretzky.