I have been playing poker for over a year now and have just turned 18 and have been on the internet playing and looking for a site with good freerolls to choose from, ive played pokerstars and do not like those very much, any body with any info regarding this would be greatly appreciated.........thank u

they are generally a circus.... the best freerolls are on sites that require raked hands to enter... in that case you need to make deposits in order to play to qualify.

thanks, should have been more specific i have never made a deposit because i dont have a credit card and my parents are very well off so i wouldnt feel right using there card, so freerolls that dont require a deposit

freerolls are crazy, its all in with anything for the first 1-2 hours, sometimes like 3-5 ways, but if your looking for freerolls , pokerstars has 1 or 2 everyday, & several more that are in play money, otherwise full tilt has a couple a day & paridise has maybee 2 or 3 a month......hope this helps

Bugsy club has these things called Bugsy Bonus Points. If you aquire 1000 of them, you can turn them in for $10 cash. You get them by entering daily free-roll tournaments, and once you get some, you can play in a ring game with them until you want to cash some out. The software isn't the greatest: all I have to say is play your flush draws aggressively and you will be awarded greatly :!: :-)

Pokerroom.com has 2 a day. A $500 and a $1000. They are 2200 people. Sign-up is at 2:30pm and 2:45pm. They are crazy. Like others have said, it is an all-in frenzy for the first hour. Once it's down to 300 then it resembles a normal poker game...sometimes.

Empire poker has great freerolls. they just added 2 more a day. They now have 4 $500 freerolls per day. There's a 500 maximum number of players. Payouts are as follows1- $120 2- $75 3- $45 4- $32.50 5- $25 6- $20 7- $15 8- $10 9- $7.50 10- $5 11-20- $4.25 21-30- $3.25 31-40- $2.75 41-50- $2.25 51-50- $2 If you want to sign up on empire let me know I'll give you a 20% deposit code "FLOP38382". But these are real good freerolls, good payouts, and not too many people i nthem.Nate

Empire's freerolls probably are the best I've seen. They cap it at 250, which makes them a bit less of an all in fest, and the payouts listed above are pretty good.That being said, freerolls are not a great way to make money. You're going to spend 3 or 4 hours playing if you get to the final table, and you really have to get first or second to make it worth your time at all. I'd only play them looking for profit if you don't have the money to enter bigger tourneys or SNGs.ZH

I'd recommend absolute poker. They offer a few freerolls that can actually translate into cash that you can use in their cash games. After you've won some money in the freeroll, you can make a deposit for $25 via money order (something you could possibly do). A friend and I challenged ourselves in November of 2004 to see who could do the most with nothing. I won $17 in a freeroll, which I took to the micro limit games. He won $5 and took it to the micro limit games. I chose to strictly follow a bankroll guideline of 400 BB. He chose to be a gambler and started off playing 10c/20c. As of today, I'm still playing, having worked my way up to the 50c/$1 level and have $452.26. I've always kept within my rules and have learned a ton in the process. I went through a very rough run of cards a short time ago, allowed it to mess with my head, and began playing like a fish. It was a real rough time, a time where I began to wonder what kind of player I was. I took some time off and got my head back on straight, and have done much better. My friend was a gambler. He did well early on and was far out in front of me from the get go. Gradually, I came back into the race and passed him about the $200 mark, where he remained stuck, at which point he took the money to a $5/$10 table and proceeded to make $2000 in a week. All this without having invested more than $25 from our pockets. My friend cashed out, confident in his title, but I grind on confident in the future. I don't mean to bore you with a long story, just thought I would share an experience with freerolls. I think there is a tremendous value in making yourself go through such an experience. Working from the ground up, gives you quite the experience. I've played in cash games up to $30/60 and everywhere in between, but I don't think I've learned as much there, as I have going through this. Forcing myself to play smart despite a very small return in $ has been a catalyst in my game. I plan to continue on my path, grinding away, because I think there is a lot more to learn in each level of progression.While your young, you have plenty of time in your future to learn and play. If I were you, I'd spend a few hours a week building a bankroll from the ground up. The patience and control developed will become indespensible. Good luck.

www.worldpokerexchange.com has a good freeroll if you are willing to play at 2 in the morning. If you earn 1000 Frequent Player Points you can play in a $10,000 prize pool tournament. One of my friends did it and won $690...not bad for a freeroll.

You could try the freerolls at Ultimate Bet. Each sunday, they have a weekly final freeroll where you can win a TEC + 10$ if you finish 10th or better. To qualify for this event you have to finish 50th or better in one of their TEC freeroll during the week. A TEC (Tournament Entry chip) can be use to pay a 100$ in a buy-in of 100$ and more for one of their big tournaments. It's hard to win a TEC because these freerolls have 2500 players but it's a useful prize to win.They also have freerolls for bonus points and bonus dollars.

I just finished a player points free-roll on Hollywood Poker. 400 players started and 40 got paid. 1st place was like 1200 plus a trip to LA for an Oscars party, 21st - 40th got around 40 bucks With about 100 left I was fluctuating between 3rd and 6th and playing great, then something happened... I went completely card-dead. I didn't see a hand for ages, and every time I did see something reasonable a short stack would go all in, and I just couldn't call. I went from 18000 down to 9000 in chips without doing anything wrong (without really playing a single pot). Finally I started to get a couple of hands and then people would suck out on me. On the final hand i had 10 :D 10 :D and called a player's all-in. He had 3 :D 3 :) and I was in great shape until the 3 :) hit on the flop and I exited in 39th place. I guess I shouldn't complain 'cause I played well for 3 hours and made about 40 bucks, but I found the whole experience to be very, very frustrating. Oh yeah, I also knocked out James Woods w/ my J :) J :) vs. his K :club: Q :D