forum challenge freeroll

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry if this has been posted in one of the 4 pages-but is anyone else having trouble logging in to GG? It says there is a problem with my network connection, but everything else is working fine.
look at pages 2-4 you dumb censored
Thanks for quoting him BigD. I would have missed it if you didn't.

I'm logged in but most things are blank -- of course they are offering a 1000% deposit bonus. Anyone up for that one?? lol

Sorry if this has been posted in one of the 4 pages-but is anyone else having trouble logging in to GG? It says there is a problem with my network connection, but everything else is working fine.
Well, it saved me from typing this out, but since you asked for it..ever tried actually reading a fucking thread before you churp in with your worthless posts? What the hell did you think 4 pages of GG free roll thread were about, the first 20 minutes of play? Everyone giving up dates of the Krablar hands? so you have any sense at all, you dipshit?
Well, it saved me from typing this out, but since you asked for it..ever tried actually reading a fucking thread before you churp in with your worthless posts? What the hell did you think 4 pages of GG free roll thread were about, the first 20 minutes of play? Everyone giving up dates of the Krablar hands? so you have any sense at all, you dipshit?
Owned.Seriously though, wasn't tryin to be a dick about it. I just got the point after Eddie's post.
Guest XXEddie
lol, I went bust with krablar last night, moved allin got called by 46, 78 and JJ
I just got in it says Canceled. Maybe they will correct it. Be positive folks.
Oh avs, always the voice of reason, and the sunshine of the forum.. I could just hug you. You still hold the title of forum's nicest poster.